10/27 - Tangy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's not bad, though. I pretty much didn't turk for like 2 months straight and I've struggled to make more than $10 every day in the last 2 weeks. It's like I'm new all over again.
I hear you. I was away for about 2 months as well. I just keep forcing myself to stay seated and turking. 4th day back and I'm starting to remember how to turk semi-productively.:wacko:

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
burn out imo
Well, I burned out years ago, to be honest. :p

A couple months ago, I actually came into a pretty nice sum of money from a previous job that I didn't think I would ever see. The urge to just take a nice long vacation was just too strong, since I was already so burned out. But I've had my fun, so now I really need to get back to work. I'm just having issues finding motivation, though, still. I have masters, I'm not supposed to need motivation. Money is supposed to just fall into my lap, right? It's not. :(

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been back for two weeks and I've stuggled to make $5 every day so far. I forgot how to mturk properly.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 4 minute survey on gender and sexuality in the US (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Mindy Ferris [A5A2B6AJCN8DM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.79] [Fair: 4.73] [Comm: 4.43] [Fast: 4.87]
Description:
Help us research gender, gender presentation, sexuality, and behavior in the US. ~50 mostly yes-no questions.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Gender-2 taken has not been granted; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Reactions: <Gucci> and Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.