Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Getting ready to return this UCD DAS "Online Communication Task" $8 (white male w/comp/laptop webcam)
Group I:eek: 3ULSZRQKCI0EPO87PFOFRXVKV7BFUO

Lauren

Reaction score
The cat did it because she misses her people and you don't smell like them. She was trying to cover a foreign smell with a familiar one. Still, sorry about your bag! There's a fantastic product called Kids and Pets that's used for stains and odors. It'll get the smell out, guaranteed.
I have been sitting for these guys multiple times a year for 8 years (they've had the cat for maybe half that time), and I'm here at least once a week if not more (they couldn't have kids so I'm like their adopted daughter). She definitely knows who I am/is used to my smell. The reason I had her locked in the kitchen was because the owners said recently, she'd be laying in the cat bed and be leaking out urine. So they don't want her leaking on the couch or people's beds so they said to keep her in the kitchen. That's totally fine, and I feel bad because she has something wrong. but this was more than leaking. She had to purposefully jump up on the table (which she rarely does -- she's not a very active cat) and pee on my stuff like she's pissed at me for some reason? I was freaking giving her rubs and treats!!! The only other thing I could think of is they usually tell me to feed/keep her outside (because of the leaking problem) unless it's cold/raining. So instead of feeding her outside, because her food got wet and gross, I fed her inside, on the table (otherwise the dogs would eat her food). So maybe she got hungry and jumped up on the table looking for more food. but that still isn't a reason to go peeing on the table lol. Especially for a cat that's already housebroken. Yet surprisingly the two puppies made it through the night without peeing on the floor. :LOL:

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.15] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.60]
Description:
This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.54
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; C-SATS Block has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.15] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.60]
Description:
This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; C-SATS Block has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
checking in to see if i won the catnapped extravaganza. no notification or anything so leaving again

Reactions: <Gucci>

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi! :)

In case it's helpful to you - this forum's search function is fantastic. Whenever I need a panda, I just type in "(name of hit) panda" and nine times out of ten I'll find it in the first few results. It can be a little quicker and easier than waiting for someone to send it along, but your results may vary.

Good luck with the C-Sats! I've never had the stomach for them myself, but I know a lot of people around here love them.

Marc

Reaction score
Throwing a .54 c-sat back in 5 mins. Video preview unavailable for me.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
checking in to see if i won the catnapped extravaganza. no notification or anything so leaving again

The number was 158, but no one had that.
So the person that picked 157 and the 2 people that picked 159, are splitting the prize.

He hasn't determined who they are yet though. He has to go through the worker ids

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks much catnapped @catnapped - it is very much appreciated.....

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from catnapped for work related to 3V7ICJJAZANPBTAL9XONJZC3CIPB42
The value of your bonus is: $2.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Winning number was 158 in the MTC lottery.

You guessed 157 which tied with four other people for the closest guess. Enjoy your bonus!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been sitting for these guys multiple times a year for 8 years (they've had the cat for maybe half that time), and I'm here at least once a week if not more (they couldn't have kids so I'm like their adopted daughter). She definitely knows who I am/is used to my smell. The reason I had her locked in the kitchen was because the owners said recently, she'd be laying in the cat bed and be leaking out urine. So they don't want her leaking on the couch or people's beds so they said to keep her in the kitchen. That's totally fine, and I feel bad because she has something wrong. but this was more than leaking. She had to purposefully jump up on the table (which she rarely does -- she's not a very active cat) and pee on my stuff like she's pissed at me for some reason? I was freaking giving her rubs and treats!!! The only other thing I could think of is they usually tell me to feed/keep her outside (because of the leaking problem) unless it's cold/raining. So instead of feeding her outside, because her food got wet and gross, I fed her inside, on the table (otherwise the dogs would eat her food). So maybe she got hungry and jumped up on the table looking for more food. but that still isn't a reason to go peeing on the table lol. Especially for a cat that's already housebroken. Yet surprisingly the two puppies made it through the night without peeing on the floor. :LOL:
Weird. Did your bag maybe smell like another animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.