Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2 mins.

Title: Answer a survey about public programs | PANDA
Requester: Enda Hargaden [A31FYJWDRQZFFY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give us your opinion on public defender funding and criminal behavior
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 75; Location is one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-FL, US-GA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MO, US-MS, US-NC, US-OK, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. I thought I had it bad. My girls son just went to pick up his wife from some other guys house. It's 1 am

Reactions: Pleco

Marc

Reaction score
For the Stanford MemoryLab - Making decisions based on images you see HIT, what are we supposed to put in the blank field? I submitted the external data but it just says Loading next hit.... and it's been like 10 mins so I dunno what to do.

Edit: Nevermind, looked at my queue and the HIT isn't in there any more so I think I did it right.

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure it was completely innocent. at 1 am. Ok I'm thinking I'd let her get her own ride.
Yeah that's what I wanted to say. But I don't have that kind of relationship with him to say that. I'm just on my phone going yta hits and trying not to think about the situation

Reactions: T. Leela

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
anyone cap yet on yta?

Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
ok isn't 180 over...something a really bad blood pressure? im trying not to freak out, didn't have high blood pressure. but my dr called earlier and said she didn't notice how high it was at my appt. it had been 161/110. 130 per min heartrate. She said go get it taken again somewhere and make sure it wasn't some freak thing. So I did, and it was 180 over 108. She said if it was still high pick up a prescription she was calling in and check i again. If still high, go to hospital. Because of other weird symptoms I guess. So my husband dropped me at our hotel while he went to get his kids, and I thought he was bringing my prescription. this was over 4-5 hrs ago. I left my phone in his car.

So google says im going to die. But google that about a paper cut.
ok sorry im done now. becasue this is just gonna give me more high blood pressure. Which I thought was like an old man thing. which btw, I swear im not. I'm ms. ghost-zombie-mask thing.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am happy that YTA is back, too tired to work on them, but happy they have returned

Reactions: <Gucci>

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
I am good at 86, kind of burned out on turkin this week for sure.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.