10/28 - Munsters Monday!

Do you like candy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Partly. It can auto catch stuff that has been added as a Favorite. So by requester id, requester name, group id or hit title. It is NOT able to "blindy" accept stuff by parameters such as approval rating, requester review ratings or anything like that since that is gray area and I don't like to dip too much into that.

Soon! I have to port it over to an extension. It will be missing a few features that can't be replicated in an extension but it will be like 95% there.
Thank you dear developer

Reaction score
Partly. It can auto catch stuff that has been added as a Favorite. So by requester id, requester name, group id or hit title. It is NOT able to "blindy" accept stuff by parameters such as approval rating, requester review ratings or anything like that since that is gray area and I don't like to dip too much into that.
So it won't get your account banned? I've heard of some of the autoaccept ones, and worry about my account being banned.

Reactions: savvy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
completely off topic but I'm reading this week's TIME magazine and apparently the first half of the last season of Bojack was just released. Nooooo I love Bojack! Don't end it on me!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh hey Kadauchi @Kadauchi since you're releasing this, will you be keeping MTS updated and free, or will you be switching over to Turkernator completely?
Short answer: MTS will still get updates and remain free.

Long answer: The move has been slow on MTS because of Turkernator but the rewrite is underway https://github.com/Kadauchi/mturk-suite. I actually wrote https://github.com/Kadauchi/webextension-create to help me (and others) create/maintain extensions with newer technologies more easily. Prolific Assistant is already using it. I'm hoping once I'm done with the rewrite it will be easier for other people to jump in and make tweak here and there for their own personal copy or make Pull Requests and it be for everyone.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Long answer: The move has been slow on MTS because of Turkernator but the rewrite is underway https://github.com/Kadauchi/mturk-suite. I actually wrote https://github.com/Kadauchi/webextension-create to help me (and others) create/maintain extensions with newer technologies more easily. Prolific Assistant is already using it. I'm hoping once I'm done with the rewrite it will be easier for other people to jump in and make tweak here and there for their own personal copy or make Pull Requests and it be for everyone.
you're the best :love:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on organ transplant decisions | Accept
Requester: Duke MAI Group [A3H6DD2H1KV6D2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$35.30] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about which patient should get first priority in receiving an organ transplant. This survey is only applicable to United States residents.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ETA on the iOS app Kadauchi @Kadauchi? :pray:
As soon as I possible can. I got an XR with my phone upgrade just so I could do the iOS version. 2 weeks if things go smooth, November even if I have to drive down to Cupertino, break in to their headquarters and upload it to the AppStore myself.

So it won't get your account banned? I've heard of some of the autoaccept ones, and worry about my account being banned.
I've done my last million+ HITs in Turkernator with no issues (beside a few HITs just not working and having to open them in browser). No trouble from Amazon. You're account being safe is a top priority and is why I can't offer some feature even if I thought they would be cool/helpful, like never being logged out.

Reaction score
As soon as I possible can. I got an XR with my phone upgrade just so I could do the iOS version. 2 weeks if things go smooth, November even if I have to drive down to Cupertino, break in to their headquarters and upload it to the AppStore myself.

I've done my last million+ HITs in Turkernator with no issues (beside a few HITs just not working and having to open them in browser). No trouble from Amazon. You're account being safe is a top priority and is why I can't offer some feature even if I thought they would be cool/helpful, like never being logged out.
This is great to know, thanks! I don't want to do anything to endanger my account.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:LOL: Please livestream this. And thank you!

KnockoutTurk

Reaction score

am I missing how / where to Subscribe? This would be fancy via mobile.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
caught robot repair game.

its not working.
fdakjfads;;

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I mostly agree with these rankings for Halloween candies, but the chocolate on the new Butterfinger tastes like those awful/cheap foil wrapped footballs/easter eggs.

Also, Take5 is very underappreciated. I'd put it in my top 5.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
completely off topic but I'm reading this week's TIME magazine and apparently the first half of the last season of Bojack was just released. Nooooo I love Bojack! Don't end it on me!
OH IT'S ONLY THE FIRST HALF??? Thank goodness. We binge watched it last night and we were like "That's not it. That's not the end, right?"

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
am I missing how / where to Subscribe? This would be fancy via mobile.
Either through the desktop app or on the website on the User page https://turkernator.com/user. Unfortunately only PayPal only at the moment and you can't subscribe on mobile yet for the same reasons (I have to build it and it takes time).

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OH IT'S ONLY THE FIRST HALF??? Thank goodness. We binge watched it last night and we were like "That's not it. That's not the end, right?"
nope at the end of the last episode it says something like 'more coming january [20th I think]'

Status
Not open for further replies.