10/28 - Whatever Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive been lurking all day lol
Did anyone get an email from
Anita Salvator regarding using a platform other than Mturk. Sounds too good to be true but I'm hopeful lol
"Would you be interested in continuing to work on our projects? We have hundreds of thousands of tasks each week and aim for workers to be able to make $12-15/hr or more, depending on what qualifications you pass, and you would just need a PayPal account to be paid."
https://old.reddit.com/r/mturk/comments/jfq22c/can_anyone_confirm_if_this_is_legit_should_i/

• Love
Reactions: Binxybaby

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: University Study on Group Decision Making | Accept
Requester: Jeremy Douthit [A3ON31Q0L5SYQ5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.85] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: University Study on Decision Making in Groups, performance-based bonuses
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

GTR

Reaction score
PE: $47
took two platforms
started ruff then got better
this is the unpredictable beast that is turk n pro
now to grab a really quik bite of something, then start on nite shift...

freekshow420

Reaction score
PE: $47
took two platforms
started ruff then got better
this is the unpredictable beast that is turk n pro
now to grab a really quik bite of something, then start on nite shift...
i got about $32 or so between the two platforms prolific and turk

Reactions: GTR

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Experimental Economics Lab Bizer UGoettingen for work related to 3IQ9O0AYW7KX363BFQ18QCEP3UYITU.
The value of your bonus is: $1.20 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

quirkybeeper

Reaction score
Maybe kinda off topic question, I'm sorry...is there any platform you can use if you need to get money like right now? I hate that Amazon changed it so you can't cash out every day, especially when you have an unexpected bill come up :(

More on-topic question, those who do this for more than just extra cash, what kind of hours do you put in weekly? I'm trying to get a work-from-home job, but need something to get me by until then. Any tips are appreciated, and I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!!

• Sad
Reactions: jan and Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe kinda off topic question, I'm sorry...is there any platform you can use if you need to get money like right now? I hate that Amazon changed it so you can't cash out every day, especially when you have an unexpected bill come up :(

More on-topic question, those who do this for more than just extra cash, what kind of hours do you put in weekly? I'm trying to get a work-from-home job, but need something to get me by until then. Any tips are appreciated, and I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!!
One thing people don't often think of is something like craigslist, where people post local ads, including job postings. Often there's a miscellaneous category where people can post small amounts for errands or other small local tasks. Also possibly local forums like Nextdoor. You might have to ask around.

Getting any money *right now* is *devilishly* difficult.

This year I'm mostly only putting in a few hours here and there so not real money.

GTR

Reaction score
Carnegie Mellon 024
Perceptions of Social/Stylistic Differences in the Portrayal of Political Entities (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content)
$5.00
Approved

the Carny approved

Reaction score

For right away - Plasma. Search up what centers you have, google for bonus coupons and go do plasma. Fun fact - even if you have to stop before the full donation, you still get paid the same usually. Also look at Coinbase earn {let me know if you need a referral} - you can often pick up a little there.

I turk full time. 7am to usually 4/5 pm, Monday through Friday. Weekends I only pick up emailed hits. Works for me as a single mom while I homeschool. Do I make good money? No. Do I make enough to get by if I'm very, very careful? Yes.

Question for those of ya'll turking full time - how do you answer the job demographics on stuff? I never know if I should put part time or full time or self employed. And what industry it falls under.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

I set a goal and work until it is met. That can be 1 to 12 hours a day. All matters what you want out of it. Mturk full time is like a child. You have to keep it next to you and watch it as much as possible.

And for money right now I agree with the gigs on Craigslist and the like. Got to leave the house for instant cash. When I turk full time I always make sure I have enough cash in savings to make a bill that might come up out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.