• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pirating watching this Australian true crime series about Keli Lane. She just kept getting pregnant and giving away babies like a stork crossed with Santa Claus, except one that can't be found.
:eek:

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What do you think?(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Yale Cognition & Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.94] [Pay=3.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.12] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=3.20] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=220] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=8.37] [Pen=0.52 days] [Res=null] [Rec=78%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Watch a short video and answer some questions (~10 minute survey)
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1521] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-302567226-109213] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That is great! I got a message of another awesome tool box pic. And I believe an offer earlier of one, too. I need to figure out how to get these on my avatar since I've never used imgur and rotate them for the holiday!
Right click it and save to your computer. Go to your profile and select upload file for your avatar, upload file you saved on computer. Bingo bango bongo.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
That is great! I got a message of another awesome tool box pic. And I believe an offer earlier of one, too. I need to figure out how to get these on my avatar since I've never used imgur and rotate them for the holiday!
I saw that after I rudely just made one, haha! Please don't feel obligated to use it .. I was just trying to be funny. I'm sure there are many talented people here who could whip up something fabulous for you. :)

Reactions: Kennedy and Sondi

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw that after I rudely just made one, haha! Please don't feel obligated to use it .. I was just trying to be funny. I'm sure there are many talented people here who could whip up something fabulous for you. :)
They are both great. I love jack-o-lanterns. Especially on my toolbox! I think my family and I are going to paint some mini-pumpkins this year. We did last year and I tried to make a white and teal striped one, but the paint hadn't dried when I got to the second color so it mixed around really neat like some Aquafresh toothpaste minus the red :D

Reactions: LisaPisa and Sondi

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Right click it and save to your computer. Go to your profile and select upload file for your avatar, upload file you saved on computer. Bingo bango bongo.
Wonder why I thought I had to use imgur? I don't know. I stay confused most of the time.

Reactions: Despairagus

LisaPisa

Reaction score
They are both great. I love jack-o-lanterns. Especially on my toolbox! I think my family and I are going to paint some mini-pumpkins this year. We did last year and I tried to make a white and teal striped one, but the paint hadn't dried when I got to the second color so it mixed around really neat like some Aquafresh toothpaste minus the red :D
Oh, what fun! Did you know about the Teal Pumpkin Project?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
this is the best I could do :p

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Incidents (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ellen Fitchette [A39E1VFBFWWJZ0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.75] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.00] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1500
Available: 1
Description: Read a scenario, write 2-3 sentences, a brief survey and demographics. Less than 5 minutes.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1574] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [109807-109218] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

This one got stuck. I know I answered the questions correctly, but it won't let me go on. Returned.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Fantastic! I've saved it for the rest of my October rotation now that I've learned how to change it thanks to Despairagus @Despairagus Wonder how I figured out how to do it in the first place,lol.
LOL you don't have to use it. I won't be offended. It was a good time waster :)

Reactions: savvy and Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.