• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
I was 5, and was pissed at my parents for the lies. was 6 when I decided that all religions fell under the same BS
oh, well.... fair enough.
I was around 8, I think. But there were still a few kids who believed when I was in middle school (12-13).
My son is 10 and my daughter is 7. I was thinking about this being the last "Santa" year.I just wasnt sure if it was to early.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh, well.... fair enough.

My son is 10 and my daughter is 7. I was thinking about this being the last "Santa" year.I just wasnt sure if it was to early.
Nah, I don't think it's too early. I don't think there's any harm in letting them continue believing, though. But then again I only have a toddler so I haven't actually dealt with that yet lol

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
How old are kids when they stop believing in Santa? My 10-year-old still believes in it.
My kids are taught that Santa was a real dude, and people still "do Santa" these days in his kind/loving/giving memory and spirit. (But isn't some magical dude that's gonna break into your house, and leave you presents that are clearly an indication of how poor your momma is, and not how good you were all year....)
BUT... as long as they wanna believe, and it's magical in your house, no rush in them growing up, ya know. Kids are seldom kids very long these days, and any little bit of innocence is probably a godsend.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
TURKER FRIENDS. I randomly found a qualification TEST for the HIT MAKER Mike Ross. His test can be accessed at https://tinyurl.com/yde2hh2a

Do NOT miss this GLORIOUS opportunity!

Reactions: Sondi

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
TURKER FRIENDS. I randomly found a qualification TEST for the HIT MAKER Mike Ross. His test can be accessed at https://tinyurl.com/yde2hh2a

Do NOT miss this GLORIOUS opportunity!
"Due to overwhelming interest, we have temporarily disabled new qualification requests. Please check in again later. If you are currently waiting on a response for a test you have taken. Please be patient. It may take us some time."

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate different systems at editing the sentiment of a review | Accept
Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=2.93] [Fast=3.71] [Comm=2.77] [Fair=3.88] [Reviews=146] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=7.84] [Pen=2.47 days] [Res=45%] [Rec=49%] [Rej=6] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: read a review written about a restaurant or busisness and two edited versions produced by two different systems. Judge which system did better. (I:eek: offline_1538594776)
Qualifications: Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How old are kids when they stop believing in Santa? My 10-year-old still believes in it.
I was 5 or 6 and I saw my presents hidden in the garage. I continued to pretend to believe in santa for many more years, riddled with anxiety on Christmas morning because I couldn't thank my parents for my gifts :o_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.