Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Social Life; 5 minutes | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Melissa Ferguson [A2I54KMUO0REDM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 4.13] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 178] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.16/hr] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a study examining how you understand everyday life. It takes approx. 5 minutes to complete, for $.75
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I've really gotta stop buying flavored creamers they are all gross
i use regular heavy cream, but i buy flavoured syrup (sugar free). english toffee and hazelnut are my faves!

Reactions: Jaded

James

Reaction score
Title: MTurk Cohort(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Martin Tusler [A2HAW202AU0OTM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.11] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.89/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 102
Description: This is a pretest for future follow-up sessions and all involves making judgments and decisions. Today’s tasks will take around 25 minutes. You may be invited to up to 12 more sessions within the next few months, but are under no obligation to do so.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [60293-59704] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

this was brutal, but it has already paid. :thumbup:

fragments

Reaction score
What flavors are you getting? I tend to stick to Delight brand flavored stuff and just add in a light amount to the coffee and I'm good to go. Coffee mate is horrible though. Stay away from that. :p

Reactions: SweetiePuff

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: chat with a character from an inspirational film based on a book | PANDA
Requester: Seth [AVS5XNNUL0RZQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.79] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: have a meaningful chat (at least 10 turns; turn=back and forth) with my bot that's a character from the film Wonder based on the book by R.J. Palacio
Requirements: NonDisclosure GreaterThan 0; Location EqualTo US;

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's taken 2 years, but I can finally stand to drink lukewarm/almost cold coffee. :meh:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
What flavors are you getting? I tend to stick to Delight brand flavored stuff and just add in a light amount to the coffee and I'm good to go. Coffee mate is horrible though. Stay away from that. :p
I've tried a bunch of the delight and coffeemate (?) ones and the only ones I've liked are sweet cream something or other and another one that I forgot the name of.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Ok momma ... time to put out your feelers and look into new arrangements for your son. As much as you don't like confrontation ... this is your child. You need to sit your sitter down and explain that she does not get paid for hours she does not work, as well as not getting an 'advance' in pay (that's not how the world works). If you don't stand up for yourself, noone will.

As someone recommended, get a camera set up that you can access because this will give you a better piece of mind. As far as finding another sitter: check out fb groups, go to local day cares/elementary schools and ask for recommendations, go to library during their children activities and scope the scene.

I would love to help you out with your lil peanut in the interim ... you don't happen to be near Princeton, do you :wink:
Yea I know you're right. Avoiding confrontation is one of the things I do best lol I know I need to stand up for myself though.
Yea I'm definitely going to look into a nanny cam! I appreciate those suggestions! I hadn't thought of some of those!
I wish I did! lol

Our babysitter experiences:
I met with 3 people.
The first two had great references, were pretty perky "I like talking to children" blondes. Really, they were the ones I was supposed to hire.
One wanted to take her to her sorority house (I was also going to be on campus, but please).
The other spilled about her mother's mental health issues. (Sure, I'm a MSW, but do I need to hear about that at a job interview? I think not).

The third, had one reference (I think, I never called). She held my daughter gently, but clearly had never held a baby so young. And she needed a job.

She stayed with us for over 5 years and kept in touch for years afterwards (we need to send her some pictures, now that my daughter is in HS, come to think of it).
We loved her. And I trusted her completely.
She wanted to take your child to the sorority house?! some people man..... lol
Some people share too much, & Im sure she didnt even realize thats why she didnt get the job lol
I hope I can find someone like that. I asked my sitter to send me pictures throughout the day when I first hired her and she told me I didn't need to keep reminding her but I do because most days I don't get pictures of him.

Reactions: jan and themildone

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Print a sign (for new web site), take a selfie, post on Twitter, Facebook or Reddit --> done | PANDA
Requester: Abbey Shavell [A39HPFKLQB9LM5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $7.00
Duration: 15 minutes
Description: We're interested in finding people to post and promote about a new technical quality assurance software
Requirements: None;

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your lifestyle (takes 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CPB Studies [A260ZMVJA5U2V1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a survey about your lifestyle (takes 5 minutes)
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Gender - Female is 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Time: 00:47
Hourly: $11.29

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score

My jams for today are strictly from the 80's. My god do I love the 80's in terms of music. All my favorite artists are 80's/90's for the most part.

"Because if it's not love, then it's the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb that will bring us together."
I love 80s music the most. Especially New Wave.

Reactions: fragments

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Help us develop new ways of asking people about things(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Social Cognition Lab [A2MDUKZW9L0MM2] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.36] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: We're working on a new set of ways of asking people about their attitudes, including trying to get a sense of the readability of some of our measures. Can you help us out?
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1979639-62444] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
all i drink is iced coffee! i cant even drink it hot now
iced chai, but now my mint tea sits and gets cold. I was a coffee drinker for years and just quit one day.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
iced chai, but now my mint tea sits and gets cold. I was a coffee drinker for years and just quit one day.
ahh tea. thats what i drink after i'm done with coffee :D i like iced and hot, so i dont mind it room temp

Reactions: stuffalleysays

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Mm, love Hazelnut, but since I moved I don't have a coffee maker anymore so no more creamer either. Just Starbucks instant Via coffee mixed in with milk, or for hot caffeine I make tea.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Print a sign (for new web site), take a selfie, post on Twitter, Facebook or Reddit --> done | PANDA
Requester: Abbey Shavell [A39HPFKLQB9LM5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $7.00
Duration: 15 minutes
Description: We're interested in finding people to post and promote about a new technical quality assurance software
Requirements: None;

whoring myself out for 7 bucks. brb printer

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Mm, love Hazelnut, but since I moved I don't have a coffee maker anymore so no more creamer either. Just Starbucks instant Via coffee mixed in with milk, or for hot caffeine I make tea.
I bought hazelnut creamer and it tasted like a candle smells and it was awful and I threw it away.

ahh tea. thats what i drink after i'm done with coffee :D i like iced and hot, so i dont mind it room temp
I like hot coffee, I like iced coffee. medium is awful to me.

---

Going to the store, y'all have fun and don't make too much money since I won't be here.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: WOMEN IN FULL OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT: Survey about teams | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer Whitson [A27478O4TW6XA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.85] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 3.13] [Fair: 4.23] [Reviews: 124] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $18.95/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: WOMEN IN FULL OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT: Respond to a hypothetical scenario about teams
Requirements: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Status
Not open for further replies.