10/30 - Mos Def Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjololo

Reaction score
Thanks again, I alays get a bit gitty on these trick or treat hits. Also I may be dunce but ho do I go about getting a treat if I got tricked?
If the post submits, you got a treat. If the post returns, you got a trick. You know if it returns if you see an mturk page in the hit frame. It'll disappear from your hits assigned to you.

Reactions: Binxybaby

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Title: Give advice to new Amazon Mechanical Turkers -- TWO PART STUDY | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Yasmine Kotturi [A34OAZWLHPK7WD] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 2.25] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: *TWO PART STUDY - 24 hours apart* In Part 1 ($2.50), you will be asked to generate advice to new Turkers. In Part 2 ($8.33), you will be asked to evaluate everyone else's advice. You must complete both HITs (24 hours apart) to receive compensation.
Requirements: advice-part2-qualification has not been granted; Masters has been granted; advice-part2-v2-qualification has not been granted; Participated has not been granted; advice-part2-v2-excpetion has not been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Run!
Watch the timer on this one! Whew.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I just started reading the posts here, what is the deal with this?

Forced to use the new site?
We're being migrated to the new site by mid December, and there's no option to go back. Any new people signing up right now have to use the new site starting in November, I think. Or maybe it's immediate.

kkarloff

Reaction score

cheez

Reaction score
If the post submits, you got a treat. If the post returns, you got a trick. You know if it returns if you see an mturk page in the hit frame. It'll disappear from your hits assigned to you.
Right, I just checked my "hits subbmitted" page and it ant there so I got tricked, that means I lose right? Im alays getting shafted LOL

Reactions: Binxybaby

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Right, I just checked my "hits subbmitted" page and it ant there so I got tricked, that means I lose right? Im alays getting shafted LOL
yep!
just try again tomorrow

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your news consumption | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Emma Brickfield [A1NGH9UZH9FRWL] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a follow up survey for research on fake news. You will be asked to answer follow up questions about the previous survey along with information about your news consumption.
Requirements: survey 1.0 is greater than 61; Took both surveys has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

cheez

Reaction score
that send a text hit from matthew colvin was easy... i was leery at first, but i used my google voice number for it just in case! looks like its the number for target.
I ONLY have a google voice number. glad somone else uses the amazin service Ive had the same number for over 10yrs thanks to google

Tjololo

Reaction score
Well, it might have submitted. What happened when you clicked the skeleton button? Did the whole page change to a "your hit has been submitted", or did only the hit frame change to a "your hit has been returned" page?

Status
Not open for further replies.