Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making When Supported by a Human AssistantAccept
Requester: A. Mustafa Canan [A12CAVDYCA17LO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.45][Pay=Low][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=5.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=7][ToS=0]
Reward: $12.50
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 1
Description: This study aims to investigate intermediate judgments and their influence on subsequent decision-making when supported by artificial intelligence (AI) compared to being supported by a human assistant (military intelligence junior analyst).
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
More up

Title: Which image is more faithfull to the input image given the instruction? - Image Editing TaskAccept
Requester: Noah Turk [A35D7XHZ9ZZP5S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$44.22][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unacceptable][Rej=2][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=1.80][Comm=2.75][Fair=1.20][Reviews=5][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 00:10:00
Available: 949
Description: You are given an input image and two others images that were editted based on instruction. Which image out of these two is more faithfull to the input image?
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; Masters Exists ; Location NotIn US-CA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Maybe you don't have the qual.
Do you have masters qual? There are certain states excluded too, like PA.
Ahh ok, ty.

Wrong state and still no masters, somehow even though I was one of the first turkers ever to turk and I only have 1 rejection ever, lol which wasn't even my fault! lol I don't get why requesters still use it.

Reactions: dakotamidnight

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh ok, ty.

Wrong state and still no masters, somehow even though I was one of the first turkers ever to turk and I only have 1 rejection ever, lol which wasn't even my fault! lol I don't get why requesters still use it.
Yes, I have masters. I'm one of the lucky ones that got it about 6 months into turking.

Status
Not open for further replies.