10/31 - Trick or Treat Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey About Purchases | Accept
Requester: Kronenberger Rosenfeld [A3DIHYT4IYG29P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$77.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 25:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about a purchase experience.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't catch crap today, transfer from amazon payments is a day later than normal, and I had planned on getting shitfaced and spamming halloween music, but nope.... grrrrrr!

Reactions: cb456

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
HIT Time: ~12 mins. The subject matter might be upsetting to some, but they tell you about the subjects that will be covered in the initial instructions so you'll know.

Title: The Study of Pet Ownership on Perceptions of Self, Others, and Objects(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Daemen College Psychology Department [A2UUTRI2R5DYDT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.88] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 51
Description: This is a survey assessing the relationships among pet ownership and perceptions of one's self, others, and objects.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In AU, GB, US; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
:o_o: scary shit right there
ok, tinfoil hat time. I got one of these (differnt wording) a few years ago that i know for a fact was a requester reporting me after i called him an asshole for 600 rejects. so idk maybe thats the case again this time. Like i have only worked for a few people the last couple of days and nothing i was doing really could have been seen as botting or anything like that, I use scripts like we all do but nothing I have done recently has been crazy fast or unbelivable. it's not like i was doing cat batches at 2 seconds a hit or something crazy.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
ok, tinfoil hat time. I got one of these (differnt wording) a few years ago that i know for a fact was a requester reporting me after i called him an asshole for 600 rejects. so idk maybe thats the case again this time. Like i have only worked for a few people the last couple of days and nothing i was doing really could have been seen as botting or anything like that, I use scripts like we all do but nothing I have done recently has been crazy fast or unbelivable. it's not like i was doing cat batches at 2 seconds a hit or something crazy.
I know of someone else that got one of these emails a few months ago and they weren't doing anything out of the ordinary either (using pretty much the same scripts that I use). No blocks, no rejections really, nothing. They could never figure out why they got the email. Even after harassing Amazon for like a month or more, Amazon wouldn't offer any sort of specific information about it.

Working on this platform is stressful enough as it is, but the scariest thing of all to me is the complete lack of transparency from Amazon regarding account matters. The fact that they can threaten or close your account solely on a whim, without ever needing to justify it in any way, is terrifying when your entire livelihood depends on this.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Hope this blows over for you without any additional problems. ?

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
I know of someone else that got one of these emails a few months ago and they weren't doing anything out of the ordinary either (using pretty much the same scripts that I use). No blocks, no rejections really, nothing. They could never figure out why they got the email. Even after harassing Amazon for like a month or more, Amazon wouldn't offer any sort of specific information about it.

Working on this platform is stressful enough as it is, but the scariest thing of all to me is the complete lack of transparency from Amazon regarding account matters. The fact that they can threaten or close your account solely on a whim, without ever needing to justify it in any way, is terrifying when your entire livelihood depends on this.
Yeah , like this is my main income right now it would be nice to know that i'm not going to lose with out any explanation

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Reading & thinking about a short story! | PANDA
Requester: Mind and Development Lab [A1NEKIKWSQB4FQ]
TurkerView: [ $18.93 / hour ]
Description: A 5 minute survey where you briefly read about a short story (1-2 paragraphs) & then answer some free-response and multiple choice questions. ***Please do this HIT only once*** (Not Mobile-Friendly!)
Duration: 120 Min
Available: 0
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications:
  • Exclusions DoesNotExist
  • ShortStory (M&M 3) DoesNotExist
  • ComparingMinds5a&5(4)b&5c&5d_PreviousWorkers DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 93,
  • Location EqualTo US,

Reactions: scrmcasey

Robedom

Reaction score
Are Hit Catcher and Tracker considered something against TOS? Or just modification to the webpage via scripting?

Status
Not open for further replies.