10/5 - Frosted Tips Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragments

Reaction score
Ugh, I feel like I got ran over by a truck. I went to a concert last night and no amount of legal means could've woken me up earlier.

D

Deleted member 481

Just worked on a survey that 3 reviews at TV said took 15 minutes. Took 30 going as quickly as I could. No way they got through it that fast.Reviews were recent, not a new hit. Guess some people just blow through it without reading anything. One of my biggest annoyances with review there. There's a difference between a fast reader & someone that just clicks past all the pages.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from S@TR for work related to 3HO4MYYR12B8CX42R19BME7ZKGG6UB.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD
The Requester included this note: Sleep Study
1-week study, once daily 1-2 minute surveys. Saw the .80c qual hit pass through sometime today.

You've received a bonus from Yale Institute for Network Science for work related to
The value of your bonus is: $4.65 USD
The Requester included this note: Final game score.
Surprised I came up with this much...I was stuck with some real Stingy McSkinflints in this game. :banghead:

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Unanimous A.I. for work related to 31SIZS5W591DCAL15G5LZML52RRRQ4.
The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats! You finished 2nd in our Week 4 NFL-NFC contest last week. Great job!

FireMonkey

Reaction score
OOO OOO, I found a clue! The non-master Noah hits exclude the same states that the feet video hits excluded. Ergo, I conclude that either
A. Certain studies are banned in certain states
B. There are mysterious, attractive, broad-range demographics in approved states
or
C. Noah is a secret foot fetishist with a geography-based preference, requesting under an assumed name.

[sighs] How am I not making money with these amazing powers of deductive reasoning?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OOO OOO, I found a clue! The non-master Noah hits exclude the same states that the feet video hits excluded. Ergo, I conclude that either
B. There are mysterious, attractive, broad-range demographics in approved states
or
C. Noah is a secret foot fetishist with a geography-based preference, requesting under an assumed name.

[sighs] How am I not making money with these amazing powers of deductive reasoning?
which states are included? maybe he doesn't like hillbilly feet...or maybe he ONLY likes hillbilly feet... :o

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
or

I always thought it had something to do with tax laws concerning independent contractors. My state is always excluded.

FireMonkey

Reaction score

You seem like quite a sensible person and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

unrelated: why can't there be anything to do so I have an excuse to not do homework rn? sigh.
As do you! I'll add you to my newsletter list. I think we should further organize. Meetings will be no earlier than noon, bathrobe-casual wear required, and they won't actually be meetings but lounging shit-shooting sessions.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: K.2 10.05(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SBD Lab [A3EL6RU38IGXYI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.94] [Pay=4.18] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.74] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=4.56] [Fair=4.61] [Reviews=83] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.38] [Pen=1.01 days] [Res=null] [Rec=80%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 34
Description: A brief survey on perceptions of other people.
Qualifications: Exc: [-543909169-109582] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: cb456

FireMonkey

Reaction score
which states are included? maybe he doesn't like hillbilly feet...or maybe he ONLY likes hillbilly feet... :eek:
US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV

I don't know that any states are especially known for their hillbillies, but I do see that California isn't included, so you know, Beverly Hills..

Reactions: GTR and themildone

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV

I don't know that any states are especially known for their hillbillies, but I do see that California isn't included, so you know, Beverly Hills..
California has a shit ton of rednecks

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

KY, GA, OK, TN, WV, VA...yup, he likes hillbilly feet.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.