11/01 - Transitional Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never had anything rejected by them until this shit storm. I know stanford has an NLP lab. I'm going to email them and see if they know anything.
Lots of Uni's do NLP, don't just email random universities. Per google, ROC NLP is associated with cs.rochester.edu

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone know if the roc nlp research tell a friend a story hits are affiliated with a university? They're rejecting a ton of my hits that I submitted and they won't respond to my messages.
Bummer. Glad I didn't do any. Are these the same as the hits they had before. If so, I did some before and they were all approved. I wonder what is different this time.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never had anything rejected by them until this shit storm. I know stanford has an NLP lab. I'm going to email them and see if they know anything.
Let me know if you hear anything please, the Only email I have for them is never mind cj is trying to report me >.>

Reactions: Billdar

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hope so too. But seems to me he had one a month-and-a-half ago or some such. He talked about how unfriendly the peeps were. Brazil I seem to recall, or some such.
Yeah and I think they were going to Europe next? Honestly, can't keep up with these globe trotters! :D

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Transcribe 4 minutes of video clips | PANDA
Requester: Beauchamp Laboratory at UTHSC-H [A17ZCLWM8DR426] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Transcribe 4 minutes of video clips. Please complete this HIT separately from other HITs, because of the reduced time limit. The total time of 40 minutes should be long enough to listen to the 4 minutes of video clips.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None

Probably will return this as the first question asks if you have a hearing impairment.:(

EDIT: Well, actually it seems they just want to know for statistical purposes.

4min on the dot. Sweet.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Household PE: $310.82

Our anniversary, which is on Friday, will now be celebrated with champagne instead of chicken nuggets.
Congratulations!

I was a little concerned about how you and Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie were doing after I initially read your post yesterday as "Give me hussies :mob: " (but then I re-read it and saw that you'd said huskies, not hussies)

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Population 117 here... do you have paved roads?! I've heard so much about them
Whoa!!!! 117!! Jeepers. Yes, we have paved roads because we're just off a main interstate and a very busy "in-state." How far are you from the nearest reasonably-sized town?

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah and I think they were going to Europe next? Honestly, can't keep up with these globe trotters! :D
I've been saying that too, but I went back and pulled some Kerek @Kerek-fu, and on Sept 26 he said is was "100+ days" until his next vacay (the European River Cruise). :\

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa!!!! 117!! Jeepers. Yes, we have paved roads because we're just off a main interstate and a very busy "in-state." How far are you from the nearest reasonably-sized town?
About 45 minutes through the mountains, so not too bad, and a lot of that is paved. I'm stocking up for winter thought - last year there was a good couple of weeks that we couldn't get out of the driveway, pipes froze and we were real city folk about it... this year I am Rural Woman! Come at me, snow!

Reactions: ChristopherASA

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I was a little concerned about how you and Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie were doing after I initially read your post yesterday as "Give me hussies :mob: " (but then I re-read it and saw that you'd said huskies, not hussies)

Either is fine though.
We already have a red husky girl....but now we need a grey husky boy to complete our collection.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been saying that too, but I went back and pulled some Kerek @Kerek-fu, and on Sept 26 he said is was "100+ days" until his next vacay (the European River Cruise). :\
Hmm. Nice detective work Agent MerryLou! Wife and grandkids probably keeping him busy then. Hopefully he will check in soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.