11/01 - Tremolo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I do the same, I've got a bunch of small side earners that equal one medium earner monthly. Worth the extra dollars around this time of year. I threw together a .doc on some helpful stuff that I do that I've shared with others if you're interested rsv777 @rsv777 I'll shoot it over to ya
I'm interested too, if it's not a bother :)

amaatouq

Requester
Reaction score
Hi peeps! We have another HIT going up today (different from the one we ran on Tuesday!). It is: GUESS THE CORRELATION GAME!

We will run two sessions TODAY: the first session at 1 PM and the second at 2 PM. No repeat takers: workers are allowed to participate only in one session. There are two sessions today and future sessions will be announced later.

HIT Information:
  • Requester I:eek: AGEIRIHRRYV6P
  • HIT title: [Play immediately] Guess the correlation and get up to $10
  • Time: 1st of Nov (i.e., today, Thursday), the first session is at 1 PM and the second session at 2 PM ET.
  • Expected HIT length: less than 30 minutes.
  • Qualifications Required: HIT Approval Rate (%) for all Requesters' HITs greater than or equal to 95, Number of HITs Approved greater than or equal to 500, Location is the US
More info:
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/today-1st-of-nov-guess-the-correlation-and-get-up-to-10.3914/
The first session in 3 minutes!

Reactions: Despairagus

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll shoot it over in a message to not clog up the daily thread. I originally made it for a bunch of folks in a Turk facebook group I stumbled upon that were looking for some help getting started and it evolved into some other sites I use on the regular I've vetted and been paid by. With the holidays upcoming, we all need a few extra dollars. Another good spot to check is the "Other Ways to Make Money Online" thread Here which I have posted some things to as well.
Yeah I wanna bother you too. Show me how to make monies. <3

unique_id

Reaction score
Damn that correlation one went fast. I guess manually refreshing and clicking doesn't cut it, I managed to catch it but by the time I hit accept it was gone.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wow, saw it show up, didn't even have time to grab it. That went fast.

also Hit Finder didn't find it, Catcher didn't catch it. No announcement. Today is a pile of turds.

Last edited:
Reactions: turkinlight

unique_id

Reaction score
Meanwhile the HIT I got an email about that was supposed to be here now isn't yet, and the one before it (the one I did and so can't do again) is up and just sitting there....requesters pls, I'm putting off eating for this.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Can you spot the odd word out? | Accept
Requester: JAMES Walker [A2W2ZPW4KS90I8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 120
Available: 81
Description: All but one of these words have something in common and one does not belong in this list. Which one is it?
Qualifications: Word Intrusion Test EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
There is a test associated that you can take to qual.[/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How are Saturday and Sunday on here? I'm thinking of calling it a day for real in the event the BETA I'm waiting on works today, so I might just hop on the weekend crew. Is it okay-ish on the weekends?

Reactions: Metallica

Walter The Hippo

Double Vision
Reaction score
I wish I understood batches better. I have been doing this for around 8 months but still gradually learning!

Reactions: Metallica

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Compare two audio samples. | PANDA
Requester: Peter Udo Diehl [A2G7PV1P6BPW82] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Listen to two audio samples and compare them. Each HIT contains 10 comparisons between two 5 second long samples. Please only do this task if you have a good quality headset.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Status
Not open for further replies.