11/01 - Tremolo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I guess on the bright side, I technically have the 5s qual. So all I have to worry about next time is bumping my score up, so I don't have to rush and I can take my time when they pop back up.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Its been awhile since I've done a fresh install, I'll fix it and a new build out asap.
Okay great! Really interested in checking this out. I know it's been said before, but you da man. I have a feeling I'm going to like this.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of National Author's day (and being late), I was up until 2am writing with writing nerds.

(whispers) and some of them were *girls*!
you checked? I mean self-identifying girls can be dangerous you know.

Reactions: C to the J

GRR

Reaction score
I give up...in youtube under settings...I have no way to adjust the vid qual and nifty split just opens a new window....time ta eat...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Speaking of National Author's day (and being late), I was up until 2am writing with writing nerds.

(whispers) and some of them were *girls*!
writing nerds, eh :o :o

There's a writer's thread, if you like sharing writery things. (This isn't me redirecting you/telling you to hush that's just one of the threads I actually like.)

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Its been awhile since I've done a fresh install, I'll fix it and a new build out asap.
Does it eliminate the page refresh errors? I guess I don't understand the benefit of not having to use the mturk site to pick up hits. Will you elaborate on that a little bit?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does it eliminate the page refresh errors? I guess I don't understand the benefit of not having to use the mturk site to pick up hits. Will you elaborate on that a little bit?
Page refresh limits are by account so I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.