Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I was worried about hitting 5k approved today, I am now at 5.5k!!! Finally have surpassed the 5k threshold, more surveys!!!

Thanks everyone for being very helpful and kind, and allowing me to be a member of this forum!

Just kidding :) Congrats on the 5.5k.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Stress, Anxiety, and Mood Study (SAMS)(~ 180 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Stress, anxiety, and mood study [AG73Z415PN77S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $28.13/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$30.00
Duration: 5 days
Available: 5
Description: This HIT is a study that involves completing an online survey about your mental health. The study is being conducted by researchers from Boston University and is supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (K01MH106710). The survey includes questionnaires and interactive computerized tasks that assess current and past thoughts, moods, behaviors, and stress. The survey should take roughly 3 hours to complete. At the end of the survey, you will be given a unique code that can be entered at bottom of this posting. Once you complete the survey and enter this code, $30 will be automatically deposited into your Amazon Payment account (within 3 days of completing the survey). Toward the end of the survey, we will ask if you’d be willing to complete a series of briefer surveys in the future for additional compensation. Your participation is voluntary and the information you provide will be confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a Boston University research ethics committee. If you are interested in learning more about this study before you agree to participate, please contact us at MTurkSAMS@gmail.com. If would like to complete this HIT, click the link below to review the informed consent. After providing consent, the survey will begin.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-179049473-62880] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
can't hide forever now
Look's like I'll be busy for a bit.:D

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
TO 2:
[Rate: $28.13/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$30.00
Description: This HIT is a study that involves completing an online survey about your mental health. The study is being conducted by researchers from Boston University and is supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (K01MH106710). The survey includes questionnaires and interactive computerized tasks that assess current and past thoughts, moods, behaviors, and stress. The survey should take roughly 3 hours to complete. At the end of the survey, you will be given a unique code that can be entered at bottom of this posting. Once you complete the survey and enter this code, $30 will be automatically deposited into your Amazon Payment account (within 3 days of completing the survey). Toward the end of the survey, we will ask if you’d be willing to complete a series of briefer surveys in the future for additional compensation. Your participation is voluntary and the information you provide will be confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a Boston University research ethics committee. If you are interested in learning more about this study before you agree to participate, please contact us at MTurkSAMS@gmail.com. If would like to complete this HIT, click the link below to review the informed consent. After providing consent, the survey will begin.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-179049473-62880] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

can't hide forever now
Give me. I'm feeling all those things. HA

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision making task vXEG (possible bonus $2.00 and more) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.24] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 4.23] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 184] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.64/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. To complete this HIT, you will participate in several iterations of a game. The HIT will take 15-30 minutes in total to complete. Please allow enough time to fully complete this task. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires an exact number of workers. If we recruit too many or too few workers you will be paid the basic reward but the game will not begin. We do not allow repeat workers; if you have worked on a HIT titled "Decision making task vXEG” and the game began, you will be asked to return the HIT.
Requirements: None;

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision making task vXEG (possible bonus $2.00 and more) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.22] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 4.27] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 193] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.34/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. To complete this HIT, you will participate in several iterations of a game. The HIT will take 15-30 minutes in total to complete. Please allow enough time to fully complete this task. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires an exact number of workers. If we recruit too many or too few workers you will be paid the basic reward but the game will not begin. We do not allow repeat workers; if you have worked on a HIT titled "Decision making task vXEG” and the game began, you will be asked to return the HIT.
Requirements: None;

Reactions: Serial Mom

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
Reward:
$30.00

can't hide forever now
still didn't catch it.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Speeded categorization of images and text(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Frank H. Durgin [AB6S4UB9IEQTB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.79] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Description: Use keyboard to classify images and words into categories
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [267] has not been granted; Exc: [-102130031-62856] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Serial Mom

RicFlair

Reaction score
I am about a 1k approved hits for the day already, I think I may actually hit the daily limit of hits... I have never even considered it...

JaneDoe

Umaru is love, Umaru is life.
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Speeded categorization of images and text(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Frank H. Durgin [AB6S4UB9IEQTB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.79] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Available: 12
Description: Use keyboard to classify images and words into categories
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [267] has not been granted; Exc: [-102130031-62862] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Time 10:20
Hourly Rate ~$5.80

Not sure how to do this time thing, lol.

Last edited:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I am about a 1k approved hits for the day already, I think I may actually hit the daily limit of hits... I have never even considered it...
100 in first 15? days
then 3800

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Save it for end of the day and have the worst end of the day ever.
I didn't look at the timer. I've been trying to not procrastinate on long timers lately but, you're right.

Reactions: WarmPotato
Status
Not open for further replies.