YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know that we're going to rig the survivor thing so that Vanyanka @Vanyanka wins. So you may as well just put one of these buttons in your signature so that you all can rest assured that you're on the winning team.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know that we're going to rig the survivor thing so that Vanyanka @Vanyanka wins. So you may as well just put one of these buttons in your signature so that you all can rest assured that you're on the winning team.

Looks like my failure to participate in most things will never be more powerful.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Tigerpants @Tigerpants shakes pandas... not sure anybody can compete with that.

Reactions: aveline

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Don't listen to this propaganda! There is no prize for first! You just don't want to be last!

Vote MerryLou for truth in forum posting!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

:o

What did she bribe you with?

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, I'm leaving for now, y'all behave and just stick my button in your signature or I'll find you and cereal kill you in your sleep.
Phew I am safe

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: WalkingEmphasis
Status
Not open for further replies.