11/03 - Fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
well that sounds like a waste of time. maybe today will be grocery shopping/cleaning day instead of this weekend.
I'm off to wage war on the kitchen and laundry. Why does everything have to be all messed up when coming back from vacation? Lets both clean and then make money this weekend!

D

Deleted member 526

I'm off to wage war on the kitchen and laundry. Why does everything have to be all messed up when coming back from vacation? Lets both clean and then make money this weekend!
:) I will be working all weekend, especially having to take some of today off because it's too slow

GRR

Reaction score
Sure, I know he's rejecting and it's not cool. I'm just saying it's more likely that he's doing it out of ignorance than being malicious. Let's try and not call him names though because we have to be respectful even if he's rejecting and I don't feel like mod editing right now.

fair enough

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Reactions to Narratives(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Rebecca Krause [A74MBZTNKZVX4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.37] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 25
Description: A brief study involving text information
Requirements: Exc: [345303090-63020] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.