11/03 - Fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Survey Testing -- Take a survey about media to see if it works | PANDA
Requester: Tonya Prescott [AL14E1PAJHR4K] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 3.00 Communicativity
????? 3.25 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Randomly click through a survey about media and youth behaviors to see if it works. No need to answer honestly. Should take around 20 minutes.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification is 1
read the description above, in the export. also try it and what in the world? are we even allowed to do this I am so confused. I have absolutely no idea which surveys I did in 2012.
18:44

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Learning, Memory and Repetition: Part 1 of 3 Inquisit experiment (complete all 3 sessions earn $21) University of Otago | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: ABCD lab [A25YLFYHUI2HG6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $29.24/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 24 hours
Available: 1
Description: In this experiment you will learn and be tested on foreign language words. We need participants to complete all three sessions so pay increases with each session (session 1: $3, session 2: $6, session 3: $12).
Requirements: Location is one of: AU, GB, NZ, US; shortrepexp has not been granted; Session 1 Learning, Memory and Repetition has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, since I'm not going to make any money today - if someone wants to do a good deed, this young Portland ME man is looking for early Christmas Cards (he is going to be celebrating his last christmas. Pic under the spoiler. He is nine years old.
Jacob Thompson
C/O Maine Medical Center
22 Bramhall St.
Portland, ME 04102
We will be sending several out tomorrow.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm taking a Growing Up with Media survey and it's sometimes referencing having taken a prior survey - am I not supposed to be doing this one? I caught the survey at random but I don't wanna get rejected if I'm really supposed to have done another prior to this one. The requester is Tonya Prescott.

Edit : I have two of them for some reason.
According to their instructions, they're testing the survey just to see if it works. All they want you to do is click through it.The instructions within the actual survey itself are for people who are going to take the actual survey when they're done testing it. That's the way I understand it. I hope that makes sense.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on fitness tracker use and interest in self-tracking | PANDA
Requester: HCI Lab UCSC [A35BIQ7ZD7U2C7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $13.55/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: This is an approximately 15-20 minute long survey. It includes questions about whether or not you have used a fitness tracker in the past, and what things you might be interested in tracking. This survey also includes some personality questions.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

jen

Reaction score
TO 2:
[Rate: $13.55/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.00
Description: This is an approximately 15-20 minute long survey. It includes questions about whether or not you have used a fitness tracker in the past, and what things you might be interested in tracking. This survey also includes some personality questions.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

9 minutes

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Answer a 1-question qualification screener | PANDA
Requester: Weihuang Wong [A2SCR857XSOXSO] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Qualified respondents will be paid $0.75 for completing survey (5 minutes). MIT-sponsored study.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Completed HG has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
iirc 30 seconds

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
Reward:
$4.00

Just over 10 minutes, some writing.

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
jan @jan do you know if there is anything not allowed? Ella has pulled out the glitter and craft things and is making tons of Christmas scenes. Just wondering if that is alright.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
jan @jan do you know if there is anything not allowed? Ella has pulled out the glitter and craft things and is making tons of Christmas scenes. Just wondering if that is alright.
Nope, I don't think that there is anything not allowed. He wants handmade cards especially. His father is trying to arrange for 'snow' (he said they might use potato flakes). I'm going to send this to my daughter's school on Monday, so hopefully he get many thousands (he - and his parents - sure need them). His Christmas is next weekend.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

WarmPotato

Reaction score
According to their instructions, they're testing the survey just to see if it works. All they want you to do is click through it.The instructions within the actual survey itself are for people who are going to take the actual survey when they're done testing it. That's the way I understand it. I hope that makes sense.
Those were really personal questions but it makes me happy that there are people out there that care about the safety of others enough to want to know.

Reactions: Daniel

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WarmPotato @WarmPotato how come your name is WarmPotato? If this is a delicate subject, feel free to not respond to this.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out and jan

WarmPotato

Reaction score
I'm about to return the second Tonya Prescott survey - in about 5min.

Reactions: jan

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, I don't think that there is anything not allowed. He wants handmade cards especially. His father is trying to arrange for 'snow' (he said they might use potato flakes). I'm going to send this to my daughter's school on Monday, so hopefully he get many thousands (he - and his parents - sure need them). His Christmas is next weekend.
As a parent who has lost a child these things can keep you going. Ella was born after her brother passed, but she is a softy and from the looks of it I'm going to need several flat rate envelopes tomorrow morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.