11/03 - Fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Free LED light bulbs?

Many power, gas and water companies offer incentives to use resources more efficiently around the house.

I just signed up in Oregon for a free Energy Saver kit through a nonprofit org, linked through Pacific Power. 6 free LED bulbs, water reducing shower head, faucet aerators are included, free.

Check with your local power, gas, water companies, they may have free kits in your location.

Oregon Pacific Power customers can request one here: https://forms.energytrust.org/esaverkits

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Free LED light bulbs?

Many power, gas and water companies offer incentives to use resources more efficiently around the house.

I just signed up in Oregon for a free Energy Saver kit through a nonprofit org, linked through Pacific Power. 6 free LED bulbs, water reducing shower head, faucet aerators are included, free.

Check with your local power, gas, water companies, they may have free kits in your location.

Oregon Pacific Power customers can request one here: https://forms.energytrust.org/esaverkits
Yes, and many offer free weatherization services if you meet income guidelines. They will come do a home energy audit and replace your thermostat, put insullation in and even replace appliances (They gave us a brand new fridge 15 years ago). This was through our light company and local community action org that provides LIHEAP.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Free LED light bulbs?

thank you this is very thoughtful of you!

Other Oregon members that I know of
W @WalkingEmphasis Ghost Awakening @Ghost Awakening
:gucci:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Memory, Perception & Wellbeing(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.76] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 3.11] [Fair: 4.26] [Reviews: 128] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.31/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This HIT contains a psychological research survey that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. This question will involve responding to questions and completing a recall task. This hit will only last for a maximum 30 minutes. This will provide you ample time to complete the task without rushing, but please make sure you do not take any breaks after beginning the study.
Requirements: Exc: [63511-62922] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
any jquery coders awake? know why a video might become unclickable when moving to a table? I moved the john doe video inside a table with questions on the left side, so no scrolling. doesnt work now.

Reactions: <Gucci>

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Kerek

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Yes, and many offer free weatherization services if you meet income guidelines. They will come do a home energy audit and replace your thermostat, put insullation in and even replace appliances (They gave us a brand new fridge 15 years ago). This was through our light company and local community action org that provides LIHEAP.
My home also received these upgrades, before I moved in (new gas water heater, ducting replaced, made air tight, insulation added). I love finding free stuff like this and sharing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.