C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.52][Fair: 4.46][Comm: 3.78][Fast: 4.35]
Description:
5 minutes for $0.5!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 100
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm. Not seeing it, and I did session 2 yesterday, it was approved, but it says I qualify for session 2 still. I'm so confused.
Hmm maybe send them a message? I caught the second one late yesterday after missing it so I'm not sure

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $23.82

Not bad for starting late

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Is OCMP5 the one you need to spend at least 20s on each hit?

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone doing globals. I find a lot of websites that "indicate rolling admissions" but they're almost all special circumstances. Have you guys been checking that off in those situations or not?
example:
"Applicants for the Spring Semester and Summer Program are encouraged to apply well in advance of their intended entry term, and are considered for admission on a rolling basis."
The hit specifically states they don't want spring/summer deadlines but .....it's still indicating rolling admissions.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Emailed Nada Hasmi She is going to approve us but will have to nullify it for her research which sucks
Ouch, that really sucks.
I'm really sorry she's stuck with useless research because our scribe ran off...

Reactions: emily and BreadFish

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone doing globals. I find a lot of websites that "indicate rolling admissions" but they're almost all special circumstances. Have you guys been checking that off in those situations or not?
example:
"Applicants for the Spring Semester and Summer Program are encouraged to apply well in advance of their intended entry term, and are considered for admission on a rolling basis."
The hit specifically states they don't want spring/summer deadlines but .....it's still indicating rolling admissions.
I'd mark it since it includes rolling admissions in general

Last edited:
Reactions: The Bad Ash

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna eat the sun

Last edited:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
example:
If they don't want those deadlines, then the deadline for rolling admissions means nothign tothem. It's not rolling for the deadline they're asking for, so don't check the box.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: play an online game for 12 minutes and earn up to $2 in bonuses | PANDA
Requester: Abdullah [AGEIRIHRRYV6P] (Contact)
(TO): No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: The game will ask you to guess the correlation from a scatter plot. You will get the instructions within the game that will explain how to do that. The game must be played from a desktop or laptop (No mobile support). You can earn up to $2 of bonuses
Time: 6 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, US Bachelor's Degree is 1

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on treatment for a hypothetical shoulder dislocation | PANDA
Requester: Duke Ortho MTurk Project [AUUUTFCWTM02T] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.29]
Description:
This survey focuses on treatment aspects for a first time shoulder dislocation.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Batch 1 has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;
17 mins

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Two conflicting answers lol. So far I've been checking it and then copying the sentence into the comments. I agree with your logic though Kessikitty @Kessikitty .

Blame Chrome. It's the cool thing to do today.
Definitely would be better if this was stated in the instructions. The hit just blatantly asks if the page contains rolling admissions or not. Could go either way really.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely would be better if this was stated in the instructions. The hit just blatantly asks if the page contains rolling admissions or not. Could go either way really.
Exactly. And I see they have a communication TO of 0.
actually that could be considered N/A. Gonna try contacting them.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
As a prior advisor for college admissions for high school students, I tend to know what my students give a shit about. They want the fall admission deadlines? Then they want to know if rolling admissions is happening for those deadlines. Other stuff is basically irrelevant unless asked for. They really don't communicate well at all. I've had a thread up for their AP exam posts for a while, because they aren't explicit enough, and literally unless you've done college advising before like I have, I don't know how they expect any damn one to figure out how to do the work.
Two conflicting answers lol. So far I've been checking it and then copying the sentence into the comments. I agree with your logic though Kessikitty @Kessikitty .

Blame Chrome. It's the cool thing to do today.

Status
Not open for further replies.