Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
the mystery minis? random set? those are brutal but I love them.
Yea those.
Got Alex from A Clockwork Orange and the girl from The Exorcist.

Well I'm going to need some big money turking days in the future to pay for this newfound addiction.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
"When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside."
I've never realized how perfectly Hulk Hogan's theme song correlates with the life of turking.
I was at wrestlemania 21 when Hogan came back. Had I known turking was in my future. I might've never left LA and came back home. Struggling actor life it couldve been.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea those.
Got Alex from A Clockwork Orange and the girl from The Exorcist.

Well I'm going to need some big money turking days in the future to pay for this newfound addiction.
I have a nerd tip. If you go to gamestops. They take them out and mark who's in the back of the box. so it's not a mystery.

D

Deleted member 481

Regarding the MQ vision lab multiple hits, the requester says to only do one of them. He claims there is an exclusion script in place to stop people from doing more than one. I asked about the hits where there was a difference in payout, $3 or $4 and he responded, "They're similar experiments, so we don't want people doing both."

Reactions: ChristopherASA

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that was different. My Greyhound actually had functional wifi. I got to Turk during the drive :)
Took me a few minutes to realize you weren't talking about a dog of a specific breed.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.