11/04 - Super Vibrant Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundaysetsashes

burn down something beautiful
Reaction score
idk if im explaining this problem well enough but ever since i updated my chromebook, whenever I have something that can require tab and arrow keys, (pins for example), the HIT scrolls up to the point i cant see what is going on and have to take the mouse and scroll down and click (makes doing pins not all that thrilling). its hit or miss sometimes, anyone know what the problem could be?

Reactions: sryan66611

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
idk if im explaining this problem well enough but ever since i updated my chromebook, whenever I have something that can require tab and arrow keys, (pins for example), the HIT scrolls up to the point i cant see what is going on and have to take the mouse and scroll down and click (makes doing pins not all that thrilling). its hit or miss sometimes, anyone know what the problem could be?
sryan66611 @sryan66611 had talked about this happening at some point, I think its a chrome issue... can't remember if or how he fixed it though

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Is there a cap on the Pinterests?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Word Tasks II | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Danielle Krusemark [A2Q1DNI3OLH0VE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.75
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 22
Description: If you agree to participate, you will complete word categorization tasks. Afterward, you will complete questionnaires about how you view others and yourself. You can NOT participate if you participated in "Rating and Categorizing Words" OR "Word Tasks"
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Behavioral experiment -- make up to $1.50! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Justin Bruner [A1JDMSP28ULGO6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $45.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Behavioral experiment -- make up to $1.50!
Requirements: History has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: WarmPotato

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea.. Its a problem with the Scroll to workplace script on chrome. I never found a way to fix it but if you want it to stop you can turn off the scroll to workspace script or if you are running MTS turn it off in the settings

Reactions: sundaysetsashes
Status
Not open for further replies.