11/05 - Sciency Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
What is this YTA you guys are capping? :eek:
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.10 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 8
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

Elairiah

Reaction score
Title: 10 minute study for $1.00 | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.10 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.94 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.66 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.62 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 370

Description: Complete a 10 minute research study for $1.00 (with a chance for a $75 bonus)
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute study for $1.00 | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.10 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.94 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.66 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.62 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 370
Description: Complete a 10 minute research study for $1.00 (with a chance for a $75 bonus)
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
This has several timed writing sections. It won't take less than 7 minutes.

Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.10 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37
Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 8
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

Thank you!!!

Reactions: aveline

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hoping Zing changes the time back to something more reasonable, but who knows.
I was hoping for that too. Unfortunately people still seem to be doing them with the short timer so I doubt it. There batches have been at pretty much the same size they are always at, I was kind of hoping they'd get so bit Zing would be forced to change them back.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
I was hoping for that too. Unfortunately people still seem to be doing them with the short timer so I doubt it. There batches have been at pretty much the same size they are always at, I was kind of hoping they'd get so bit Zing would be forced to change them back.
they prob changed it because people were cooking those huge batches over last weekend, sucks now they are heavily throttled on top of being short timer maybe $1 an hour & can't do them while working on other stuff.

Elairiah

Reaction score
Title: Attitudes toward Sexuality Survey | PANDA
Requester: Wayne Wilkinson [ACGOLMRIFZNFC] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2

Description: This research study is intended to acquire knowledge on people’s social beliefs regarding sexual orientation. In this survey you will be asked to answer 48 questions regarding your views on sexual orientation and demographic items (e.g., age, race, etc.).
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
they prob changed it because people were cooking those huge batches over last weekend, sucks now they are heavily throttled on top of being short timer maybe $1 an hour & can't do them while working on other stuff.
I've been doing them for a while and don't feel the need to cook the batches. They have never messaged me, pulled my qual, blocked me, or rejected me for going too quickly. I do them very quickly and I honestly feel they couldnt care less about how long you work on them for before submitting. I think they are trying to get people to stop leaving them in their que for a half hour while the customer is waiting to find out if the receipt is approved.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
  1. I accidentally deleted all my cookies instead of just qualtrics. I lost all my blocked requesters in HS.
  2. It is giving me great pleasure to block them again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 481

Same Receipts pennies from heaven
I don't get it. I can do the 1 cent hits with the old link, but this one says I don't qualify. I've never messed up one of their hits. Maybe I should message them, idk?

Status
Not open for further replies.