11/06 - Superleggera Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Davante Adams (a wide receiver for the Greenbay Packers) still exists? I noticed that he has only gotten me 1.9 total fantasy points after getting 19 last week and 41 the week before.

I'm not furious and punching walls or banging my face on a hot stove or anything. I just want to know if hes ok. Maybe he was depressed about football and quit the game to become a bus driver or something. I really would like to know.
Yes, had a good game against the Bears 2 weeks ago.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
~30 minutes in, not a bad start! Glad I sat down when I did. Short break now that i'm capped on pins. *fingers crossed HARD for more delicious batches when I return*

Today's Projected Earnings: $9.30

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perform a task about perceptual decision-making and learning (45 minutes, $5 + up to $6 in bonus!) | PANDA
Requester: Galileo [A206I79EPQNKDS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.71 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.40 Generosity
★★★★ 4.86 Fairness
★★★★ 4.65 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 44 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 59
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
I'm about to throw 2 of these back. Get your panda ready.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does Pins really cap at random?
Yes and it's frustrating. Sometimes I can get to 25 other times ... 4. Sometimes, like tonight, it also appears that I'm capped randomly but can still open up a random one down my queue (I always check each one before returning).

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
~30 minutes in, not a bad start! Glad I sat down when I did. Short break now that i'm capped on pins. *fingers crossed HARD for more delicious batches when I return*

Today's Projected Earnings: $9.30
Make sure to keep trying on these pin batches, I keep getting false caps every 2 or 3 hits.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I skimmed, Rodgers isn't having that great of a game today.
Well there is a perfectly good reason for that. You see I put him in 8 of my fantasy football lineups the universe wants me to be unhappy forever. Even a glimmer of possible happiness, like me having an ounce of success in fantasy football is just too much.

oh if anyone sees jonathan Stewart, the runnning back for the Carolina Panthers, tell him, I'd be happy to give him rides in his wheel chair whenever he wants. Now I'm not watching the game and I'm just ASSUMING hes in a wheel chair because he's the lead running back and he only has 4 fantasy points after 2 straight games of getting 20 pts.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Very interesting.
I tried to do a Spammy Pinterest which I usually avoid, but I wanted to test a script.
Then I wanted to test some changes, so I went to do another Spammy PInterest and got this message.

Thanks for your interest in this HIT. Unfortunately you failed the test questions for a related HIT, so you won't be able to work on any HITs in the same project. You're not blocked from doing future HITs for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

I like that they are doing this instead of blocks.
Not too upset that I can't do any more Spammy because I didn't like them anyway.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Very interesting.
I tried to do a Spammy Pinterest which I usually avoid, but I wanted to test a script.
Then I wanted to test some changes, so I went to do another Spammy PInterest and got this message.

Thanks for your interest in this HIT. Unfortunately you failed the test questions for a related HIT, so you won't be able to work on any HITs in the same project. You're not blocked from doing future HITs for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

Not too upset that I can't do any more Spammy because I didn't like them anyway.
wow that's new. Sometimes I think I butcher some of these pins and have yet to see that.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Very interesting.

when was the last time you did a spammy? its def cool they are doing this instead of blocking.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Yes and it's frustrating. Sometimes I can get to 25 other times ... 4. Sometimes, like tonight, it also appears that I'm capped randomly but can still open up a random one down my queue (I always check each one before returning).
Who knows. Some times I can do 5 in a day some times I can do 20.
Hmm... makes me wonder when mordea used to do them he usually gets to do about 100 of them. Guess it's different for everybody.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm... makes me wonder when mordea used to do them he usually gets to do about 100 of them. Guess it's different for everybody.
it has to be because on the batch tonight i got 43 racy and 25 spammy. i got a late start, i wasn't expecting them to post until 6, i guess they forgot to set their clocks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.