11/08 - Cappuccino Wednesday!

Eggnog : it's basically like a cross between pumpkin pie, a vanilla milkshake, and a glass of whisky

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I already have mine written. It's the chorus from the 'Every Breath You Take' song by the Police. :vamp:
That is legit ... my most fav song ever. I've loved it since the release :wink: I decided when I grew up, that I wanted to be a DJ and I would play the song over and over and over again. That's it ... no other songs. Imagine my delight when the CD player was invented and I could just put the CD on REPEAT!! :ahhh:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Mobile Application Privacy Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Emma Marshall [A1M262BB2FHNOA] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Researchers at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln are conducting an academic survey examining perceptions of privacy and data security for smartphone devices, mobile applications, and other organizations that collect users’ mobile data. Participants in th
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
That is legit ... my most fav song ever. I've loved it since the release :wink: I decided when I grew up, that I wanted to be a DJ and I would play the song over and over and over again. That's it ... no other songs. Imagine my delight when the CD player was invented and I could just put the CD on REPEAT!! :ahhh:
It's the #1 and only hit in my Stalker playlist. Really pumps me up when I'm snooping working. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.