11/08 - Cappuccino Wednesday!

Eggnog : it's basically like a cross between pumpkin pie, a vanilla milkshake, and a glass of whisky

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie hows the baby doing? And how are you doing ? Hope you have found a good balance.
She's awesome. Happy and healthy for the most part, but she has really bad reflux. Just got an rx today for special formula and she's on zantac.

I'm....struggling. Some lack of sleep still but mostly depression. It's gotten pretty bad.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi <Gucci> @<Gucci> :gucci: I haven't been around much lately because I'm getting ready for our camping trip. But I've missed you! :wave: And NO we are not having a baby on our vacation :whistle2:
Hiiiiiii lovely!
Lol enjoy your trip. Camping sounds romantic! Missed you too....:love:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Continue a conversation with a chatbot | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Emily Wilson [A19Y8N1023GB2R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.90] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.15
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 27
Description: Your job is to come up with the next line of dialogue in a conversation between a person and a chatbot.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
She's awesome. Happy and healthy for the most part, but she has really bad reflux. Just got an rx today for special formula and she's on zantac.

I'm....struggling. Some lack of sleep still but mostly depression. It's gotten pretty bad.
:heart: If you need anything, pm me.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score

Oh sweetie. I'm sorry she has the reflux and I'm super sorry about the depression. Is it Post partum or general depression. I really hope it gets better. BTW feel free to message me any time. I went through that years ago but I don't have any children. I under stand the lack of sleep because it is hard for me to sleep in general but have found some relief with taking melatonin & 5-HTP. But at least you have a wonderful bundle of joy which is the light at the end of the tunnel. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.