11/08 - Fire Ant Fricassee Friday!

Do you vape?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
interesting. It indeed states a two-delay delay from when you complete the task to when it becomes available in your accumulating balance to be transferred to your bank plus also mentions what I posted earlier that there could be an additional delay from your forced transfer start to when it shows up in your bank account.

I don't think the HIT pay delay is any super big deal because how often does a requester currently approve and pay your task within 2 days anyway? I find most stuff I do is 3-7 days.
So is that two days from when task is 'completed' meaning you did it, or is it two days after the task is approved by the requester?

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
interesting. It indeed states a two-delay delay from when you complete the task to when it becomes available in your accumulating balance to be transferred to your bank plus also mentions what I posted earlier that there could be an additional delay from your forced transfer start to when it shows up in your bank account.

I don't think the HIT pay delay is any super big deal because how often does a requester currently approve and pay your task within 2 days anyway? I find most stuff I do is 3-7 days.
Most of my closed quals pay fairly quickly. It's really just the point of having a lot of control taken away from workers. I do this full-time and don't particularly love the idea of potentially having over $1K sitting there waiting to be transferred at any given time from a company with a track record of suspending accounts without explanation. I can adjust to weekly transfers, but also putting a hold on funds for two additional days just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe it's fine for you, but I'm a bit of a control freak. I don't like having it taken away personally.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Most of my closed quals pay fairly quickly. It's really just the point of having a lot of control taken away from workers. I do this full-time and don't particularly love the idea of potentially having over $1K sitting there waiting to be transferred at any given time from a company with a track record of suspending accounts without explanation. I can adjust to weekly transfers, but also putting a hold on funds for two additional days just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe it's fine for you, but I'm a bit of a control freak. I don't like having it taken away personally.
I don't make anywhere near that much and I'm very uncomfortable with it.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from HY Chan for work related to .
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Gamble payout from the task you participated on Nov 6 (HIT ID : )

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Scenario about groups people belong to (for academic research)(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: BehaviorResearch [ATD0XPDD3ZP5G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.69] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=4.62] [Comm=4.15] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 50
Description: $2.50 for ~20mins imagine scenario and answer multiple choice and short questions
Qualifications: Exc: [-478141552-180670] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [39] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97

Reactions: savvy

alk69

Reaction score
You don't suppose that this payment debacle is a response to Cal. new gig law? Make it look like a traditional job pay? Since it's set up by weeks. Gig workers get paid when the job is done, not necessarily weekly. Which is part of the point of gig work. And the pay is in small random chunks, not standard amounts, at usual times....of course there is the argument that this isn't gig work, but employment...whether self or with an employer....then, again, that's also gig work, isn't it? Circular reasoning here. It boggles the mind.

HelloHello

Reaction score
aveline @aveline I've noticed if I go to settings in Hit Finder and reapply the settings for notices I get the voice notifications for Hit Catcher again - it doesn't always last . . .

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Behaviors Survey(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Chatman [A1R128RVDI5D3K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.30] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=4.36] [Fair=3.85] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Available: 47
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [153966346-180740] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Reactions: Despairagus

alk69

Reaction score
I don't like the record keeping or the idea of a business that has no means of communicating by phone, but only by email(with notorious canned responses), and a poor history of answering legitimate questions, and a non staff staff, having direct access to my bank account. There is a distinct lack of confidence inherent here.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study | Accept
Requester: First Researcher [A3RF7BZ836SZP6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This study will take approximately 20 minutes. You will read a summary of a trial and then give your opinion as to the guilt or innocence of the defendant based on three charges. You will answer some questions about the case and yourself.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Behaviors Survey(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Chatman [A1R128RVDI5D3K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.25] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=4.36] [Fair=3.85] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Available: 3
Description: survey
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: savvy

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.