11/09 - Trailer Park Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize Magazine Cover Images (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.18] [Fast: 4.48] [Comm: 3.44] [Fair: 4.05] [Reviews: 255] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.98/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.13
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 299
Description: Categorize Magazine Cover Images Using 5 Multiple Choice Questions. This HIT may contain adult content.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
:flame:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea I dk, I can understand needing the morning off but all day?! maybe her dr office is like an hour away? I have no idea

Shes not family but yea shes definitely taking advantage of me.

Youre right, I just hate this whole thing!

She said she forgot and just remembered because they called to remind her..... I bitched at her about it.

Every. Fucking. Week. I have to take a day off......
Tough love incoming: At this point, with all you've told us, this is ultimately your responsibility. Whose job is in jeopardy when she takes a day off? Not her. Who loses money when she takes a day off? Not her. Who still gets paid when she takes a day off? Not you.

At this point you're a willing participant in this situation. Bite the bullet, explain the situation to your employer and take a few days to get proper care arranged for your lil man. You can do it! :)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize Magazine Cover Images (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.18] [Fast: 4.48] [Comm: 3.44] [Fair: 4.05] [Reviews: 255] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.98/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.13
Available: 299
Description: Categorize Magazine Cover Images Using 5 Multiple Choice Questions. This HIT may contain adult content.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

holy shit these were amazing. just met my daily goal :celebrate2:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Is everybody going to the doctor today? I got to go later myself.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Opinions on Finance | PANDA
Requester: Daniel Sullivan [A2YHHDVENEEQLH] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 25 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Participants will complete a survey. Participation will take about 15 minutes. An Institutional Review Board at the University of Arizona approved this project.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Time: 14:05
Hourly: $8.52

A little writing.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
It's this! Love it :)
awesome! i'm currently using ogx biotin/collagen but i dont think its doing much for my hair.
i'll have to look into this stuff when it runs out!

Reactions: Sondi

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Case scenario and survey response | PANDA
Requester: Groups Research UMD [A3NJKPU1JWEXTJ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey about attitude toward described scenarios for a research study
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: pretest 1 participants has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Time: 02:17
Hourly: $26.26

kkarloff

Reaction score
Title: This is a 2 min survey about your opinions on one advertisement. Quick, easy, and fun! | PANDA
Requester: UM [A2FI5PAPNNIR8M] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.88] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 57] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In our pretests, people took 2 minutes on average to complete the survey. Max time allowed: 10minutes
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: $0.10 for very short (1 min) decision-making survey – bonus possible!(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.98] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 297] [ToS: 26]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.92/hr] [Pen: 0.19 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 67% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Available: 34
Description: Fill out a short survey and make a decision. You will receive $0.10 for completing a very short survey and have the opportunity to earn a bonus. Fast approval
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [64250-63661] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

amaatouq

Requester
Reaction score
Morning everyone: don't miss our HIT "Guess the correlation and get up to $10" ..

In the HIT, you will be asked to guess the correlation from a scatter plot (with a twist). The game must be played from a desktop or laptop (No mobile support). The actual HIT will require people to be online simultaneously. We will run the HIT twice today with no repeat takers.

Requester I:eek: AGEIRIHRRYV6P

The Qualification HIT information:
HIT title:
(Qual HIT) Guess the correlation and get up to $10
Time: 12:30pm EDT
Expected HIT length: 30 seconds
Qualification: "Guess the Correlation Score" qualification is NOT granted

The actual HIT information:
HIT title:
[Play immediately] Guess the correlation and get up to $10
Time: 1:00pm EDT
Expected HIT length: 10-35 minutes (depending on condition)
HIT expectations:
  • Your decision to participate in the experiment is entirely voluntary.
  • 45 participates will receive the quals and 36 will play the game.
  • The remaining participants who are granted the quals (maximum 9, if everyone shows up on time, which is never the case) will be in the surplus room (in case someone goes idle or fails the attention checks).
  • People in the surplus room will be paid the base of $2 and this will not effect their future participation in our HITs.
  • The bonus varies across conditions (randomly assigned), as some conditions have longer expected play time (maximum bonus ranges from $2 to $8 based on condition)
  • The average pay $14/hr so far.
  • People who join the HIT late will receive: "Sorry, we've missed you" message. This is important to avoid the problem of people auto-accepting the HIT without playing immediately. In previous runs, we experienced 3-5 participants that accept the HIT and go idle (i.e., not showing up on time).
If you are to participate and get assigned the qualification, it is critical that you show up on time at the beginning of the time window. Otherwise, it would delay the start of the game for the other participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.