11/09 - Trailer Park Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a pretty good point.

edit: I still /want/ more candy, but I"m glad there isn't more in there.
Hey man, moderation control is hard! Most of us are hard wired by survival mechanisms to crave calorically rich foods and sweets. I still catch myself snacking from time to time when I'm not even hungry.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Picture Captions(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sally [A1885D59SYFYNV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.38/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this research study, participants answer questions rating, judging, and giving opinions about themselves and about potential advertisements. Individuals who are uncomfortable thinking about such topics or sharing information about themselves may prefer to forego participation in this study, and select other studies instead.
Requirements: Exc: [1988439-63680] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey man, moderation control is hard! Most of us are hard wired by survival mechanisms to crave calorically rich foods and sweets. I still catch myself snacking from time to time when I'm not even hungry.
I just did this to myself. Pretty much negated an hour and a half workout. Can't do moderation. That's why I quit drinking 12 years ago. :(

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I stopped keeping snacks anywhere near the computer. They disappear. >.>

I know it's silly but if I keep them in the kitchen in a little tupperware thing the extra steps usually keep me from eating them.

D

Deleted member 526

I just did this to myself. Pretty much negated an hour and a half workout. Can't do moderation. That's why I quit drinking 12 years ago. :(

cashews are really healthy plus they have trace vitamins that other things don't. iirc. don't feel bad :) just next time make it a bag of spinach since you can't stop.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie my niece is watching youtube videos of some family that takes their kid to all sorts of cool places, and they took their kid to the arcade and now they're at a table that has a chocolate fountain, with a plate of gummy bears next to it, and they're dipping marshmallows into the chocolate fountain.

My life sucks I want to have that kid's life.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I stopped keeping snacks anywhere near the computer. They disappear. >.>

I know it's silly but if I keep them in the kitchen in a little tupperware thing the extra steps usually keep me from eating them.
I’m down 65lbs since having my baby...
I’m eating whatever I want...
but only on the weekends
Monday thru Friday it’s protein shakes or die....

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
So we've all had surveys that needed a code but none was given at the end of the survey. I just had a survey where I GOT code at the end of the survey, with the instructions to enter in on the HIT, but no place on the HIT to put the code. I swear, every day there's some new level of fuckery on this site.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't believe it. My cat. My cat litterally jumped on my keyboard and disappeared part 4 of my 30 day study. I had to return it to try and retake it as there wasn't enought time to restart...No words. Now I can't take it anymore...have written the requester explaining that my cat is a jerk.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.48] [Fast: 4.72] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 33] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.54/hr] [Pen: 0.19 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 23058
Description: Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't believe it. My cat. My cat litterally jumped on my keyboard and disappeared part 4 of my 30 day study. I had to return it to try and retake it as there wasn't enought time to restart...No words. Now I can't take it anymore...have written the requester explaining that my cat is a jerk.
Omg.... no cat nip for a week!
Peachy @PeachyRider
Quick I need your omg gif...

Reactions: Peachy and Michele

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score

I have a serious problem with processed nuts. I can decimate a can of peanuts in 2 or 3 days if I leave it near my work area. That and ice cream. I picked up one of those little B&J Americone Dreams tubs tuesday and already finished it off earlier this evening while I was processing some photos.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m down 65lbs since having my baby...
I’m eating whatever I want...
but only on the weekends
Monday thru Friday it’s protein shakes or die....
I used to do whatever I wanted on the weekends but I'd end up totally ruining everything from the previous week. Now I just have a bit (legit portioned out, not me guessing what a "bit" is) of candy everyday cause that's all I want usually anyway. The other stuff I can take or leave.

edit: OH AND GOOD JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS. MEANT TO SAY THAT GOT DISTRACTED

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I used to do whatever I wanted on the weekends but I'd end up totally ruining everything from the previous week. Now I just have a bit (legit portioned out, not me guessing what a "bit" is) of candy everyday cause that's all I want usually anyway. The other stuff I can take or leave.

edit: OH AND GOOD JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS. MEANT TO SAY THAT GOT DISTRACTED
Thanks
I hate to admit..
I make my baby’s food with a machine called a breza it’s a fancy food steamer and blender all in one. Sometimes I throw in extra veggies and fruit and eat baby food with him... :facepalm2:

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.