11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it breaking any of the HIPAA stuff to say that the tool in my videos are not matching 100% to the one in the example? I'm almost entirely certain it is the same tool just doesn't have the same labeling/coloration.
I ran into the same thing, decided it wasn't worth my time, and returned it. Maybe you got it! :)

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Process the URL | PANDA
Requester: Indeed AggOps [AH1VVH20DQZN9] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Please go to the listed URL and check to see if there are any jobs on this website.
Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 3932
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: None;

I don't know what they are asking for. Is it a career page link or are they specifically looking for a job listing on the given page?

TabethaC

Reaction score
I ran into the same thing, decided it wasn't worth my time, and returned it. Maybe you got it! :)
Yeah, it wasn't the same one either. I'm pretty sure it's the same tool, just maybe a different brand or something?

Ekert

Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't the same one either. I'm pretty sure it's the same tool, just maybe a different brand or something?
Looking at it again I think it might simply be a similar tool, and not the exact same one. There was some small text at the bottom of the video labeling some tools that were different from the one given in the sample video, so I think I might be getting two rejections out of that one.

Reactions: klingeemonster

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it breaking any of the HIPAA stuff to say that the tool in my videos are not matching 100% to the one in the example? I'm almost entirely certain it is the same tool just doesn't have the same labeling/coloration.
If it cuts in the same manner, I am saying yes.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Title: Process the URL | PANDA
Requester: Indeed AggOps [AH1VVH20DQZN9] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Please go to the listed URL and check to see if there are any jobs on this website.
Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 3932
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: None;

I don't know what they are asking for. Is it a career page link or are they specifically looking for a job listing on the given page?
It says on the website, so my guess is not JUST the given link.

Reactions: turkinlight

TabethaC

Reaction score
Looking at it again I think it might simply be a similar tool, and not the exact same one. There was some small text at the bottom of the video labeling some tools that were different from the one given in the sample video, so I think I might be getting two rejections out of that one.
Did you answer the questions as if it were the same tool asked about or as a different one?

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Doubt you will get a rejection, In 3 three years of doing C-SATS I have never gotten one from them and I am pretty sure I screwed up a few over that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.