11/12 - Shameless Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
"Mturk crowd-the stuffy table, the management and brownnosers, all small talk and safe for work conversations here. Each lunch is almost like an internal interview or evaluation"

Man, I'm slacking on my degeneracy.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
"Mturk crowd-the stuffy table, the management and brownnosers, all small talk and safe for work conversations here. Each lunch is almost like an internal interview or evaluation"

I feel like we all started out with strong degenerate goals but after awhile it's just so easy to become complacent.

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score

Just woke up from a nap and did some yoga. Please degenerate me, but gently.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can do the Mcdermott hit again or if it's the same one from the 7th?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can do the Mcdermott hit again or if it's the same one from the 7th?
email her - she replies quite quickly - she's active while the hit is active, as far as I've ever noticed.
very friendly, too
I like her

Reactions: nopoopwarez

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Sergey's going back up. Still capped at 180ish :(
I don't know why he teases us like that. Making $30 an hour just click three or four things and listening to music, it was going to be a good Sunday.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
no. I mean what's your routine.
Like I start up pandacrazy, and will run pandas from yesterday. I allow up to 12 to be active and each new one added will result in the oldest one being removed (*extenuating circumstances may hold one in place for longer).
then I start hitfinder to look every three seconds for new hits from the 'latest' sort method.
then I start drawing out the summoning circle and begin very low chanting.
then I put on a youtube video in the background of chanting, so that I don't have to summon the demons myself
when they arrive, I comman..

sorry, I got off track
I absolutely love this. I'm a visual spatial learner like my daughter. I need to see wholes and then break them down to the parts. So when I am learning something new, telling me to install a script or run a panda is of no use to me (not that anyone is required to go any further). When what I really need is a visual map of the process that causes one to arrive at the desired result. how a interfaces with b thru e to arrive at destination. Now I ramble. And I light candles and put on Gregorian monks to bring good vibes, searching for some sage now.

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
I absolutely love this. I'm a visual spatial learner like my daughter. I need to see wholes and then break them down to the parts. So when I am learning something new, telling me to install a script or run a panda is of no use to me (not that anyone is required to go any further). When what I really need is a visual map of the process that causes one to arrive at the desired result. how a interfaces with b thru e to arrive at destination. Now I ramble. And I light candles and put on Gregorian monks to bring good vibes, searching for some sage now.
I'm EXACTLY like that too. I need a visualization to see what's going on. I can't learn if someone just tells me lol

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
False caps out the wazoo with these sergeys.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Helping | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Alyssa Croft [A356DKRDXGVG0B] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 31
Description: You will complete a series of questionnaires regarding personality, personal preferences, attitudes perceptions, and helping behavior. This study will not take more than thirty minutes to complete (most likely 10-15 mins).
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.