11/12 - Shameless Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyMacabre

Reaction score
I downloaded Inquist for a survey and then my computer crashed (gave me blue screen of death).. and now Panda Crazy won't work. It looks like I still have Mturk Suite & Hit Scraper. Hopefully it's just a glitch, otherwise I'm gonna have to start over. Sucks.

Reactions: <Gucci>

NemoNobody

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to start backing stuff up. Thanks for the reminder, I always neglect doing that.
Yea it sucks but chrome stopped deleting all my stuff randomly but I still back up

JohnnyMacabre

Reaction score
Yea it sucks but chrome stopped deleting all my stuff randomly but I still back up
I'm not doing another Inquist survey again. It made things all wonky, and my computer is fairly new and in good shape. This is a noob question, but I'm looking everywhere and I can't find the address to run Panda on the new worker page. Can anyone help me out? Hopefully that fixes things. I even reinstalled the script and it still won't work on the old Mturk page. Thanks.

NemoNobody

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

NemoNobody

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if high school kids still have to read 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 with all this new technology I think I read them in 2005 for my English class. Refuse to own an alexa or anything listening to me

Status
Not open for further replies.