• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a five minute survey about new product ideas. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Rosalia Pampalk [A1D5E5SKYG320P] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 4.35] [Comm: 3.33] [Fair: 4.53] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: In this study you will be asked to evaluate new product ideas in the domain of sunglasses.
Requirements: Green 1 DoesNotExist ; Expert respondent DoesNotExist ; GC-studies DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

FunBacon

Reaction score
Good morning to all you special lil nuggets!

I'm wondering how many on the non-cranberry lovers ALSO don't like egg nog. This is too much for my heart on a Monday morning. Let's think about dinner instead! What are you making?

Speaking of food ... the day before Thanksgiving, I will draw (not really draw, I click a button :p) names for the 2nd Annual Secret Gift Exchange :gift: Link is also in my signature if you need to come back to it!
Pinto beans and cheddar bay biscuits here...been quite chilly the last few days...and I don't have to do much for it hehe

jan

Reaction score

I'm wondering how many on the non-cranberry lovers ALSO don't like egg nog. This is too much for my heart on a Monday morning. Let's think about dinner instead! What are you making?

Speaking of food ... the day before Thanksgiving, I will draw (not really draw, I click a button :p) names for the 2nd Annual Secret Gift Exchange :gift: Link is also in my signature if you need to come back to it!
Leftovers (I just point her to the fridge and then the microwave. EZ clean-up, too :)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

(I'm pretending you asked what are you having instead of making.)

Sunlight and air. I'm gonna become a plant.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm not a disliker of cranberry sauce (tho I voted that way) but I don't LIKE it. It's just...meh. And what it can taste like is not consistent.

But I loves me some egg nog!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I've become convinced that Pandaing is a form of gambling. We put our money in the machine that is Mturk and hold our breaths hoping to win. And before you tell me that we don't pay for the bets, think again. Your time is the money you spend. If you don't know this, then you've not lived long enough to have been caught short...So which one to bet on today? Reasoning_project? A long shot, coming from behind on the outside, but he might throw his rider and be available for a win. Or Theater Lab. A certainty, but is the pay good enough for time spent? Pins? Nah, he's inside a tight group and hard to see, and Pandas are precious. Joe Lo? A poor payer and widely spaced. Real long shots to even show like PFA or Geos? Comfortable once, but tricky to get in quantity now. Who to gamble on today?....A nice nap and a good dinner? For the win!!
dope!

but stop setting all these pandas and save requesters on Hit Moniter and use 1 page request... umm.. yo

jan

Reaction score
(I'm pretending you asked what are you having instead of making.)

Sunlight and air. I'm gonna become a plant.
Breatharian:ave:

(
I still have some pumpkin bread......it's right here on the kitchen counter :cupcake:

Status
Not open for further replies.