Do you like Cranberry Sauce?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
well I think i messed up pretty good. Last week i did a HIT a batch actually, and 81 were rejected. This has brought my rating down to 91 percent. How am I supposed to make money now.

Reactions: jan

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
well I think i messed up pretty good. Last week i did a HIT a batch actually, and 81 were rejected. This has brought my rating down to 91 percent. How am I supposed to make money now.
Oof, who was it? Maybe contact and see if they will let you redo them if they'll reverse the rejections? Or just work on stuff that allows your approval rate and dig yourself out

largeeyes

Reaction score
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/18991-www-worker-mturk-dashboard

Updated the Mturk Dashboard script for Worker.

Everything should be working find beside the hitStatusChanges on Worker and tbh I can't even nail the issue down right now cause PT and pain management is distracting lol. Also, PE on Worker still uses Www and I'll get that swapped out when they add the stuff I need in. Umm.... you need to have Chrome 55+ or FF 52+ iirc. I think that is it for now. Maybe I'll convert some of the smaller script today.
I haven't been around and missed your return. Welcome back.

Reactions: optipfrog

arcyjay

Reaction score
I like cranberry sauce but in severe moderation...basically only at Thanksgiving b/c TRADITION!

jan

Reaction score
how many hits do you have approved? You can claw your way back up! Others have done it. It's going to take some work, though. How much depends on your overall approval (the more you've done, total, the harder and longer it will be).
One step at a time, though.

Reactions: optipfrog
Status
Not open for further replies.