11/13 - Cranberry Sauce Monday!

Do you like Cranberry Sauce?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Describing "genital herpes" in the patient's words (2-3 minute task) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Remote Care Mechanical Turk [A3UZF0F8TKM3ZQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.93] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.37/hr] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: We are trying to understand what people would say to a medical professional if they had various conditions. The purpose of this is to communicate the symptoms of genital herpes to a medical professional as you would if you were experiencing the condition
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Man, I've been describing a lot of conditions today.

Reactions: shoesue87

WarmPotato

Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna buy from Fred Meyer & scoop the pecan crumble off the top. That's probably the simplest option since I don't wanna cook.
You remind me of when people buy me food with peas in it and I pick them out - chicken pot pie being the most common culprit.

Reactions: scrmcasey
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Describing "heavy periods" in the patient's words (2-3 minute task) | PANDA
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.37/hr] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Description: We are trying to understand what people would say to a medical professional if they had various conditions. The purpose of this is to communicate the symptoms of "heavy periods" to a medical professional as you would if you were experiencing the condition
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna buy from Fred Meyer & scoop the pecan crumble off the top. That's probably the simplest option since I don't wanna cook.
Could also put up a $0.00 screener to find qualified cooks for a $0.01 in home cooking hit

D

Deleted member 481

You remind me of when people buy me food with peas in it and I pick them out - chicken pot pie being the most common culprit.
LOL. I used to get Shari's (restaurant) sweet potato casseroles and they were perfect for my family, but they decided to stop selling them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WarmPotato

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Describing "genital herpes" in the patient's words (2-3 minute task) | PANDA
TO 2:
Reward:
$0.50
Description: We are trying to understand what people would say to a medical professional if they had various conditions. The purpose of this is to communicate the symptoms of genital herpes to a medical professional as you would if you were experiencing the condition

Man, I've been describing a lot of conditions today.

Most appropriate video i've ever posted

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Calling all the local grocery stores cause I don't wanna make any sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving, lol. Fred Meyer has pecans in there casserole, no thank you.
Just bake some sweet potatoes (wrapped in foil) and let cool. Then peel and mash with a little butter, sweetener of choice and about a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Put in a foil pan (for no mess) and top with marshmallows. Bake at 350 until marshmallows are nice and gooey. Or to make it even easier, used canned yams. EZ PZ

Reactions: Deleted member 481

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Just bake some sweet potatoes (wrapped in foil) and let cool. Then peel and mash with a little butter, sweetener of choice and about a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Put in a foil pan (for no mess) and top with marshmallows. Bake at 350 until marshmallows are nice and gooey. Or to make it even easier, used canned yams. EZ PZ
This sounds like a lot of work. Just order some grubhub

Status
Not open for further replies.