• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: ~ 12 Minute Research Survey ($7.25/hr for 12mins) - Attitudes towards health supplements | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PhD Researcher UWA [A3ERXS7CC9VDJS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.45
Duration: 35 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about your attitudes to health supplements, such as vitamin supplements. Participate in a hypothetical online auction.
Requirements: PhD - Completed one of all Previous Study has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Pippa and <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Expected Delivery onMonday
13 November 2017 by 8:00pm

Really? Seeing how it's 10 minutes to 9 that seems unlikely unless you have a time machine. Jackasses.

I hope my phone case enjoyed its tour around the city in a post office truck today.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Expected Delivery onMonday
13 November 2017 by 8:00pm

Really? Seeing how it's 10 minutes to 9 that seems unlikely unless you have a time machine. Jackasses.

I hope my phone case enjoyed its tour around the city in a post office truck today.
amazon shipping has been shit since they've tried to use their own service.

guess you really can't compete when the big shippers have been doing it for decades.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: ~ 12 Minute Research Survey ($7.25/hr for 12mins) - Attitudes towards health supplements | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PhD Researcher UWA [A3ERXS7CC9VDJS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.45
Duration: 35 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about your attitudes to health supplements, such as vitamin supplements. Participate in a hypothetical online auction.
Requirements: PhD - Completed one of all Previous Study has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Time: 04:04
Hourly: $21.31

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I agree, but in this case it's USPS
My USPS dude is so lazy.
He will put those dumb stickers on our house for a few days so we have to pick shit up. We literally stand outside so he doesn’t just walk up and put a sticker on the door...

WarmPotato

Reaction score
I think I have worse luck with USPS than any other character. They're always losing my stuff or delivering it to wrong addresses.
Really? I've ordered so much stuff online and it's never gone missing. I'm curious how large the item will be when it finally happens for the first time.

That's what she said.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My USPS dude is so lazy.
He will put those dumb stickers on our house for a few days so we have to pick shit up. We literally stand outside so he doesn’t just walk up and put a sticker on the door...
Mine does that, too. I got something about a month ago, and within the literal 20-30 seconds between my doorbell being rung and me answering the door, he was already gone. He must have had the slip already written out before even ringing the doorbell, and I can only imagine he sprinted back to his truck immediately after ringing, because he was gone.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine does that, too. I got something about a month ago, and within the literal 20-30 seconds between my doorbell being rung and me answering the door, he was already gone. He must have had the slip already written out before even ringing the doorbell, and I can only imagine he sprinted back to his truck immediately after ringing, because he was gone.
Anything over about a pound or two automatic slip... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.