Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
dude who owned it first forgot to rewind it, hate that
I just realized that the word "rewind" could die with my generation. Especially since there is no "winding" of anything anymore. I got a job as an administrative assistant once. There was 1 accounts payable form that required a typewriter. The elderly woman who was training me was flabbergasted when I told her that, not only did I not know how to use a typewriter, I had never heard the compound word that was created from the fusion of the words type and writer. I didn't understand where the words showed up or how to backspace. I was kidding but, played it off for about 20minutes to cure the boredom. :p

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
If #1 I've been working on a major overhaul to the code that should go out sometime this week, If #2 you need to click the update button. Either way, open the console log (F12) and see if there is any red errors.

Reactions: Squatty

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I just realized that the word "rewind" could die with my generation. Especially since there is no "winding" of anything anymore. I got a job as an administrative assistant once. There was 1 accounts payable form that required a typewriter. The elderly woman who was training me was flabbergasted when I told her that, not only did I not know how to use a typewriter, I had never heard the compound word that was created from the fusion of the words type and writer. I didn't understand where the words showed up or how to backspace. I was kidding but, played it off for about 20minutes to cure the boredom. :p
Monster, playing with old people

Reactions: Starslip and Jerami

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That error wont affect the PE script. Can you SS the PE that isn't updating (like the number you look at to see your PE and the thing to the left of it)?

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Feature Ratings for Objects | PANDA
Requester: A1479NJOHQ9OXM [A1479NJOHQ9OXM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.75] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Rate objects on a particular dimension (you may be showed text, images, and/or videos). To perform this HIT, you must: (1) be 18-35 years old; (2) use a Chrome browser; and (3) have a high speed internet connection.
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;
Ages 18-35 only :oldman:

Status
Not open for further replies.