11/14 - Million Dollars Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I accidentally took this stupid thing for 0.00 pay. I clicked on it from HS, thinking maybe a bonus would be offered. By the time I got there, I completely forgot it was for no cents. 3 questions in I-Frame. LOL

Mandira reddy

Online learning discovery $0.00 Rejected
No one filled out the survey
"No one filled out the survey" was the requesters note?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I see a lot of the donation members still have white text names. If you guys didn't know, you can change the color of your user name and user title under preferences.

Disclaimer: This is really not a shameless plug to donate, just wasn't sure if all donation members were aware you could do that.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I see a lot of the donation members still have white text names. If you guys didn't know, you can change the color of your user name and user title under preferences.

Disclaimer: This is really not a shameless plug to donate, just wasn't sure if all donation members were aware you could do that.
If you make a donation of $1000 you will get entered into a lottery which the winner will get invited into the super secret turkers club.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score

preferably to something bright that hurts the eyes especially on dark themes

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

How much do we have to donate for a custom user icon next to our name?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seems he wants workers that completed the HIT in Aug

Hi Monique,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The HIT does indeed require a pre-qual that we had posted a few months ago. [...]

If not this HIT should not have been visible to you and there must be a technical error that we should fix. Please let me know if you think you may have completed a previous HIT by us under another worker_id and I'll give you access to the HIT. Otherwise thank you very much for letting us know about this error.

Best,

William,

Title: Behavioral Study of Cognitive Function | PANDA
Requester: SelfConcept [A3NNB4LWIKA3BQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.39] [Fair: 4.97] [Comm: 4.83] [Fast: 4.88]
Description:
In this study, participants will complete 63 different tasks to help us measure the relationships between many cognitive functions. Must be between 18-50 years old to participate.
Time: 7 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $60.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; RetestWorker has not been granted; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Total approved HITs is greater than 2000;

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
It is a variety of tasks. Some surveys, some E/I tasks.
doesn't work anyway
opens a new webpage that says:

Some Requirements Have Not Been Met.
The following batteries need to be completed before the current one may be attempted:
  • Self Regulation Battery
I don't actually know what that means

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Elairiah

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
doesn't work anyway
opens a new webpage that says:

Some Requirements Have Not Been Met.
The following batteries need to be completed before the current one may be attempted:
  • Self Regulation Battery
I don't actually know what that means

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did you take the pre-qual HIT in Aug?

Status
Not open for further replies.