11/15 - Beat the Devil Out of It Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I totally just make a rookie move and did a survey without accepting it first. Realized my mistake when I went to submit. Fortunately, the HIT was still there so I was able to accept, enter the code, and submit. Now waiting for the requester to reject it because according to the MTurk HIT timer, it'll look like I did the survey in 3 seconds.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Sad I did not qual for this. :(

Title: Answer a 1-hour survey about your life goals | PANDA
Requester: OSA SUA 2016 [ATC20L3HZIYVI] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a survey about your life goals. We will be asking you about your plans, the people that are important to you, and how you feel you can attain your goals.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $8.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85; Location is US
I caught that one, was going to do it, then looked at the age category, had to return it. bummer.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I totally just make a rookie move and did a survey without accepting it first. Realized my mistake when I went to submit. Fortunately, the HIT was still there so I was able to accept, enter the code, and submit. Now waiting for the requester to reject it because according to the MTurk HIT timer, it'll look like I did the survey in 3 seconds.

Happens to the best of 'em...

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
So ive been on hiatus for awhile and coming back to the payments not being instant is driving me crazy. I liked transferring it then getting it transferred to my bank. Not transferring, waiting, then doing another one. Ah what can ya do. Anyway, done for the day. Beer o clock. See you guys tomorrow.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just send the requester a note and explain what happened. I've found that most requesters give people the benefit of the doubt when given a valid explanation (unless they are big jerks :p).

Reactions: electrolyte

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/2939-mturk-hit-not-accepted

incase you don't have it already

Reactions: electrolyte
Status
Not open for further replies.