11/15 - Beat the Devil Out of It Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
no
as a guy you are either
a) unemotional, and tend to accept that whatever the She says is good, is good
b) are whiny, emotional, and are just generally upset that they aren't getting everything they feel they are entitled to

this is probably why most guys are less likely to reject a girl than an equal situation for a girl rejecting a guy.
Well hell. My kid is going to hate dating because the only woman he knows so far, his mom, thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. i encourage all his emotions (from what I call "unemotional male" to "completely freaking out and I have no clue why.")

p.s. my kid is so far from perfect. but he's real. and I like real. He doesn't change himself to please people, even me, but he clearly cares about people and accepts them for who they are.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, well I've taken enough OTCs to knock out a horse, gonna go to bed early and hope I can kick this....whatever it is.
Night everybody!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Well hell. My kid is going to hate dating because the only woman he knows so far, his mom, thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. i encourage all his emotions (from what I call "unemotional male" to "completely freaking out and I have no clue why.")

p.s. my kid is so far from perfect. but he's real. and I like real. He doesn't change himself to please people, even me, but he clearly cares about people and accepts them for who they are.
there is no middle ground

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, well I've taken enough OTCs to knock out a horse, gonna go to bed early and hope I can kick this...Nyquil addiction.
Night everybody!
ftfy

Good night.:p

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
All of the options include angry toxic masculinity.
Which is why I was a Tank driver. I was embodied an nearly unstoppable. Unless there was ice. Or I tried to turn too quick in large gravel. Or in deep mud. Or hit by a missile. Or ran out of gas, like I am right now.

Night all. Thanks for the compelling chat.

Reactions: Kizka and Jerami

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Research(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Aaron Barnes [A3QJUW45B4MUBO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are interested in brands and the charitable causes people care about. This study should take you less than 3 minutes.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [25580692-26430] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 50;Location is one of: US
took 2 minutes and some change

Status
Not open for further replies.