11/15 - Beat the Devil Out of It Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smikers

Reaction score
Title: Information about Relationships (Must be 18-32 years old & in a relationship for at least 3 months)(~ 29 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Collins Lab [A1Y0CQAUE3N436] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.56] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.75]
Description:
You will be asked to complete surveys about your thoughts and feelings regarding your relationships, and to complete some activities about categories and situations. You must be 18-32 years old to participate, and you must be currently involved in a romantic relationship for at least 3 months.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [821820702-26171] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
Caught this.. wanna go to bed.. but I had an abbreviated Turk day. Gotta do it. Thanks a lot. Hmph.

Edit: Only 17 minutes.. worth it! Now for some sleep!

Edit2: Almost instant approval too. Awesome. About that sarcastic thanks earlier.. I take it back. Really, thanks! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Me? I don't know, I've never seen it.
Ever hear of Synaptop? It's an online service that lets you watch shows with other people you invite (among other things)... its actually pretty cool. gives you a group chat... and you can all draw stuff right on the show as you watch it. It would be perfect for watching Supernatural with all your forum friends.
If you haven't seen it, tilt your head to the right.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ever hear of Synaptop? It's an online service that lets you watch shows with other people you invite (among other things)... its actually pretty cool. gives you a group chat... and you can all draw stuff right on the show as you watch it. It would be perfect for watching Supernatural with all your forum friends.

If you haven't seen it, tilt your head to the right.
Oh, I saw it, too tired to find a eye roll giphy

Reactions: <Gucci> and Drwho10

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, there are a lot of things like that popping up. For quite a while, a few of us from here were using a Chrome extension for Netflix that allows the same sort of thing. Lot Krotan M @Member9 also found something called Rabbit that looked interesting, but we never got around to trying it.

Reactions: Blue and <Gucci>

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I saw it, too tired to find a eye roll giphy
just to clarify, eye roll was about yahu's horg/frorse. The first part of the post about synaptop sounds cool. Thanks for sharing. I re-read your post and realized mine sounded way too bitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.