Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
I don't mean it as a bad thing. :) You guys have only ever been nice to me, even when I was a bit of an asshole last year. I just find myself having a hard time staying away from Turk because I'm a cheapskate, and really the only way that can be done is if I get away from the social aspect of it as well. Any extra time I can get to sleep/study/whatever else, I'd really like to have it.

I only get social when I have some bomb ass news. Or I have a question. Or I am bored. Or there is nothing going on on Turk. Or any other reason that you may be able to come up with...

WarmPotato

Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Vas Safin for work related to 3A9LA2FRWS343VU2OS7HZGRZGVIXHO.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in our survey. Your bonus payment is based on completion of the second part of the survey and correct completion of multiple attention checks (in both parts). If you haven't completed it already, please check if you are eligible for another study - it is similar, but shorter, and you can earn up to $3. Thanks again for your contribution

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Goodnight all. Take care of yourself mentally and physically. If your mind takes you into negative places try to adjust your thinking with something positive. You can start by finding something you are thankful for. Even the smallest things. I am thankful for you all and your helpfulness to me as I've learned about mturk through the years. That in turn has allowed me to make extra income which I am thankful for as well.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a moral dilemma and rate how you would feel (3-5 minute task) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.65
Duration: 9 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this task you will be presented with a short moral dilemma. You must choose how you would act and then rate how you would feel about acting that way
Requirements: moral dilemma study completed has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Total approved HITs is greater than 50;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got upgraded to Firefox 57 and now neither my HIT monitor or HIT scraper work. I assume that other scripts aren't working anymore. Help?
Try Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey instead, there are compatibility issues with old scripts and the newest Greasemonkey on FF.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
So, my husband and I are doing the electrical work for the Hot Tub before it shows up in like 12 hours, prayers of not dying from electrocution would be appreciated. My husband is a skilled electrician (not professionally certified), but he/I/we have been shocked before.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Brainy quotes categorization task for native English speakers, 25 minutes | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Zwetelina Iliewa [ADGP0MHJOLYH7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will see a list of quotations - also known as "brainy quotes" - and we will ask you to categorize the main message of each quotation.
Requirements: Gender - Male is 1; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
10 min. A little annoying, but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.