Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Online Survey on Psychological Connection | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Connection Lab [A327NNE40KF1BV] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Tell us about your opinions- answer some open-ended prompts and close-ended questions. Will take at least 15 minutes to complete, some sections are timed.
Requirements: Masters has been granted; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Perception(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.38] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 3.63] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 542] [ToS: 6]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.32/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 40% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: $0.20 for 2 minutes
Requirements: Exc: [65084-64495] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Slick

Reaction score
As a person who has worn boots his entire life, i've never seen the sneaker appeal. Those just look like cheap shoes to me... but that's probably because I judge my footwear by how much abuse it could take on a daily basis.
Me too. I mean, I have a pair of sneakers but I rarely put them on, I think they are nikes... I remember thinking they were fucking expensive for how cheap and fragile they felt when I put them on. I've got 2 pairs of combat boots, 1 pair of square toe engineer boots, and a pair of red wing steel toes.

Edit: Absolutely not saying my preferences are better than anyone else' or that nobody should wear or like sneakers.
Trust me I understand you guys. I've just always been into sneakers since high school and can't get myself to stop buying them. These were $220, most Jordans are close to that price. If I told you guys how many pairs I own right now... let's just leave it at that :dead:

Reactions: WarmPotato and Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.