Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So does Prolific mostly suck all the time or is there sometimes good stuff or am I doing it wrong? I have one study available that I'm ineligible for.
Pretty much sucks all the time :wink: Maybe a tenner or so each month that I've seen.

Reactions: Not A Robot

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Poor VDX, I won't do their HITS for 5 cents either.

Reactions: MirrorMan

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
So does Prolific mostly suck all the time or is there sometimes good stuff or am I doing it wrong? I have one study available that I'm ineligible for.
Go to your dashboard daily and see if there are extra screening question and fill those out as much as you can. I have my studies page on auto reload every minute or so. There really isn't a lot, but I find 99 percent of their studies pay way more than turk for a lot less time!

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much sucks all the time :wink: Maybe a tenner or so each month that I've seen.
Okay, just making sure. I did like 3 pounds worth of stuff on there earlier today.. but that dried up a long time ago.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Go to your dashboard daily and see if there are extra screening question and fill those out as much as you can. I have my studies page on auto reload every minute or so. There really isn't a lot, but I find 99 percent of their studies pay way more than turk for a lot less time!
Got it, they all seemed decent so far. Really I'm just trying to sign up for as much crowd work as I can that is decent.

Reactions: Stealthy714

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It's much, much smaller platform than MTurk. There are only usually one or two surveys up at a time and you won't qualify for everything. Put Page Monitor or some similar page monitoring tool on it and have it alert you when a new survey is posted. I do that and get several pings a day from it (although I don't qualify for all of them).

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The CannonLab HIT ... is this repeatable?

I presume I can do it since I had to put in my ID and it advanced, but I don't want to get all the way in and then get a reject :/

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
The CannonLab HIT ... is this repeatable?

I presume I can do it since I had to put in my ID and it advanced, but I don't want to get all the way in and then get a reject :/
Got it! Thanks for the help!

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
It's much, much smaller platform than MTurk. There are only usually one or two surveys up at a time and you won't qualify for everything. Put Page Monitor or some similar page monitoring tool on it and have it alert you when a new survey is posted. I do that and get several pings a day from it (although I don't qualify for all of them).
Got it! Thanks for the help!
Getting some lag here and replied to the wrong comment.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Just had a house blow up in my town. :(

Reactions: Itsmee

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

chellelee

Contributor
Reaction score
How do you change/set your goal on the dashboard. My brain is fried and I can't remember.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just had a house blow up in my town. :(
We had that happen 2 yrs ago a few houses down from us :( The electric company hit a gas line. There was one fatality.

I felt the *boom* in my chest and it sounded like a piano had been dropped on our porch. Not a good feeling.

I really hope everyone is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.