Requester: SCS Lab [A219S40LKKD0L0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.48] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.55] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=3.06] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=123] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: Read a series of phrases and judge how well they describe you
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
HIT Time: 12 minutes
The ENTIRE THING is in Inquisit
Thankful for the HIT, but holy cow it was tedious

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Opinions on Organizational Characteristics in Higher Education | Accept
Requester: Jourdan Davis [A1SUS56JHOSY6Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.02] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about organizational characteristics in the higher education sector. This involves reading about an organization and then evaluating it.

Reactions: Veltora Otew

RedRider

Reaction score
Title: Snapchat Users, we want your opinions! | PANDA
Requester: Jack Smith [A2V8KLK7EFG5UB] (Req TV): $10.38/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
If you DO NOT receive a random survey code, do not submit. If you have previously taken this survey, whether you have been accepted or rejected, please DO NOT take this survey and submit any code. You will be automatically rejected.
Time: 25 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Ok, so my first attempt at posting a survey was for one that's broken. :shrug:

Last edited:

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from MSRNE researchers for work related to 3CZH926SICKGUYMNVFYZR2P0EJC4EF.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hello,

Thank you for completing your news summaries! Your summaries have been determined to be of high quality, and so we are bonusing you our maximum bonus amount of $5.

Thank you for your excellent work!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
So as of this week, my dashboard is displaying the max number of weekly HIT status reports. Next week, does the old stuff start disappearing? Do I need to back that up somehow?

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: Qualification for Media Satisfaction | Accept
Requester: Barbara Chaparro [A1W5QXHZ2SDLPR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.81] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.01
Available: 1
Description: Tell us about yourself. This survey will be used to gauge qualifications for a follow-up survey.
Qualifications: Participated in Media Satisfaction DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96

Random Jobber

Reaction score
So as of this week, my dashboard is displaying the max number of weekly HIT status reports. Next week, does the old stuff start disappearing? Do I need to back that up somehow?
The oldest week will start to disappear and get replaced by the new week, if you have MTS you can use that to keep track of your daily earnings (minus bonuses), and the dashboard itself will still give monthly/quarterly/yearly totals at the bottom

Reactions: Finn Mertens

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
The oldest week will start to disappear and get replaced by the new week, if you have MTS you can use that to keep track of your daily earnings (minus bonuses), and the dashboard itself will still give monthly/quarterly/yearly totals at the bottom
Do I need to save any of the individual weeks for tax purposes or is monthly good enough? Also, MTS tracks enough to make sure I don't accidentally do a survey twice, right? I also use Hit Finder and it seems to be dropping the check mark on requesters/HITs I know I've done in the past, so I just want to make sure I get everything running properly before it disappears from the dashboard.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Do I need to save any of the individual weeks for tax purposes or is monthly good enough? Also, MTS tracks enough to make sure I don't accidentally do a survey twice, right? I also use Hit Finder and it seems to be dropping the check mark on requesters/HITs I know I've done in the past, so I just want to make sure I get everything running properly before it disappears from the dashboard.
Mturk dashboard has the options to see how much you made each month and the year to day earning for your current year. Unless you somehow moved to a different state, for tax purpose like me because I moved from OR to CA...I had to make sure my 2 weeks of September was written down to note what I made when the time for state tax comes around.

Random Jobber

Reaction score
(Obligatory I am not a tax professional) I would think the quarterly totals are probably good enough for that purpose, but can't say for certain. MTS will put question marks/check marks next to HITs in your queue and by the requester name so you can see if you've done something with the exact same name and just what you've done for that requester in general. You can also search in MTS to find the actual i-frame of the HIT and then open it to see if the survey URL is the same, although at some point (few months?) the i-frame isn't active anymore.

Reactions: Finn Mertens

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
(Obligatory I am not a tax professional) I would think the quarterly totals are probably good enough for that purpose, but can't say for certain. MTS will put question marks/check marks next to HITs in your queue and by the requester name so you can see if you've done something with the exact same name and just what you've done for that requester in general. You can also search in MTS to find the actual i-frame of the HIT and then open it to see if the survey URL is the same, although at some point (few months?) the i-frame isn't active anymore.
Quarterlies are messy to deal with and if the wage isn't consistent over each month during the quarters you put out, it's a complicated mess and sometimes fines can be involved. That's why many don't file quarterly unless they have consistent earnings they can report from or likewise know how to file them correctly that doesn't involve saying I earned too much or too little this time around. Of course that's where a tax person comes and that's their job to help a person fill that out.

Last edited:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
My homemade crockpot hot chocolate was way too rich. I think my blood turned into sugar. :dead:
I used to make my own powder mix but I don't think it really saved any money.
I think I had the same problem with a stove top recipe once I was like who can drink this?! I didn't even think about it I just followed the recipe and it was way way too sugary.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Garry lab [A2AJGAVCV3HRMW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.10] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.39] [Fast=4.13] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.23] [Reviews=200] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.40
Available: 16
Description: You will watch a short video containing emotional content with audio
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-4264095-181576] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I am eating a Mexican sweet bread rn because I went to Vallarta. That's all I've done today.

What happened to you, mturk?

Last edited:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to make my own powder mix but I don't think it really saved any money.
I think I had the same problem with a stove top recipe once I was like who can drink this?! I didn't even think about it I just followed the recipe and it was way way too sugary.
This recipe uses chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla.

Just incredibly heavy and rich. I ended up actually tripling the low fat milk, and leaving the rest the same. It desperately needed to be diluted.

• Love
Reactions: 4ourfuture

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about product features of new product | Accept
Requester: Jöran Heikaus [A18TT9JOCVIGKP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.36] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Available: 0
Description: The survey will ask to rate the product features of our new product in order to understand willingness to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.