11/17 - Sudden War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
i tried putting a picture in here once before and i just get that broken image icon thingy, idk. Its a 2005 Silverado with 84k miles though. Got it for $5500, couldn't pass it up.
It sounds great! (And I can't do the post-a photo thing either.)

Reactions: cyberwasp

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Beliefs about Careers *CURRENT COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY - MUST BE ENROLLED IN A STEM MAJOR*(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Social Roles Lab [A1SP12YO5IDJPD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.06 Generosity
★★★★ 4.17 Fairness
★★★★ 4.25 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This research is only for current college students majoring in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), and contains a screener for this status. This research investigates reading comprehension and beliefs about careers. Completion should take approximately 20 minutes.
Time: 2400
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [2130049020-116162] DoesNotExist ;Location In US

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! :D The next thing I'm saving for is a new office chair :)
I'll be sad when my current chair breaks, its an overstuffed velvet chair, its the most comfortable office chair i've ever had.

well i quoted the wrong quote but whatever, i'm a forum noob heh

Reactions: jakey baby

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
I'll be sad when my current chair breaks, its an overstuffed velvet chair, its the most comfortable office chair i've ever had.
oooo that sounds nice. I got the Amazon Basics office chair about a year ago and honestly.... I didn't even expect it to last as long as it has. I also know for this time that I need a chair with a high back lmao

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oooo that sounds nice. I got the Amazon Basics office chair about a year ago and honestly.... I didn't even expect it to last as long as it has. I also know for this time that I need a chair with a high back lmao
Before i started mturking i ran game servers, for Arma 3 Life or GTA5 RP for example, so i splurged on a good chair since i'm always in it.

Reactions: Despairagus

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Before i started mturking i ran game servers, for Arma 3 Life or GTA5 RP for example, so i splurged on a good chair since i'm always in it.
I was a broke lil boy when I got my current chair (I'm still a broke lil boy now, just less so) and the one I picked out is probably double the price of the amazon basics chair with really good reviews so im excited to upgrade :D

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
how do you tag all the mods again? lol. when I try to come here it's saying it isn't a private connection. Idk if the https thing expired again or what.
I thought it was @staff, but that doesn't seem to work.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't even consider it as a possibility to be honest.
I've requested a couple of random quals and haven't got any yet, did a few tests, didn't request any when there were other things like Masters or 10k hits or something.

I haven't blind requested more than a couple quals, don't think I've got one yet that way.

Reactions: mboone73
Status
Not open for further replies.