11/17 - Sudden War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably not a good idea to post questions and answers to qualification HITs in the forum. I would think the rules regarding survey content would sort of apply here, as well (even though it's not a survey). The whole point of the requester creating a qualification HIT is so they can be sure people working on their batches actually understand the answers to these questions.
It's done survey-style, and is a qual test, I think it would apply.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm moving by the end of the month, can I borrow you for like... a day or two?
I can't get stuff done like you seem to get stuff done...
Sure! But It only works when someone else is watching my kids and I can wrest myself from the throes of depression for a little while yaaaay

sks

Reaction score
Probably not a good idea to post questions and answers to qualification HITs in the forum. I would think the rules regarding survey content would sort of apply here, as well (even though it's not a survey). The whole point of the requester creating a qualification HIT is so they can be sure people working on their batches actually understand the answers to these questions.
yes true but I couldnt fin the answer and it was openly posted. It wasnt a matter of cognitive abilities.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Calling all Professional Poker Players | Accept
Requester: MR P L BROCKWELL [A1HDOSIMWIQN37] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: What software solution could make your life easier as a Poker Professional?
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Poker!!!!!!![/td][/tr]
I wish poker was my primary source of income. I love playing hold'em and am pretty good at it. One can dream. Wish I was qualified.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

sks

Reaction score
How much do these eventually pay anyway? I'm not sure the qual is worth all this annoying effort.

sks

Reaction score
How exactly was it openly posted? The question was part of the qualification test.
All the answers are contained/posted in the information for the qual..they are not related to "figuring anything out"

sks

Reaction score
I couldnt find where it was written. But no worries I did.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Was it longer than stated?
I'm slower than most people especially when I have to do math, so for me it was. But overall, according to TV, no, it wasn't.

Reactions: K'Lee

sks

Reaction score
I guess if the qual was testing my vision, help might be inappropriate.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
All the answers are contained/posted in the information for the qual..they are not related to "figuring anything out"
Because it's testing if you can read the instructions dude. Telling the answers (even if they're in the instructions) fucks up their data.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
The answers are for YOU to find out. If the requester wanted everyone to pass the test, they would just post all the answers here for you to copy. The answer was in the content for you to read/learn/find. This is not information that you can just share freely here. I think you're missing the point of a qualification HIT.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: [Possible Adult Content] Judge the roughness for 270 outlined materials. [CBXX]. | Accept
Requester: Mitchell [A2UD6G6HK4N3MZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$1.31] [Pay=1.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.63] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=13.64] [Pen=0.42 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer one perceptual qualities for a number of paintings. (updated 2018-11-17 19:16:07.260010+00:00)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

:gucci:

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JOI

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new here, I would like to share with my problem.
Actually, it seems to me that if people who give jobs are not very decent, then you cannot do anything when you are rejected. I did the work, spent almost 2 hours (processed the article on the war in Iraq), the instructions said after each section to put three vertical lines like this III, but I was rejected the task and said the wrong format, it is very sad because I am sure correctness and it is very dishonorable on their part. What do you usually do in such cases and in general how to deal with it?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new here, I would like to share with my problem.
Actually, it seems to me that if people who give jobs are not very decent, then you cannot do anything when you are rejected. I did the work, spent almost 2 hours (processed the article on the war in Iraq), the instructions said after each section to put three vertical lines like this III, but I was rejected the task and said the wrong format, it is very sad because I am sure correctness and it is very dishonorable on their part. What do you usually do in such cases and in general how to deal with it?
I would send them a polite email asking them what you did wrong and also let them know you feel you did it correctly but that you would be willing to correct any mistakes if they will let you. It's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.