11/17 - Things to do on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
people by themselves are usually quite decent, but people in small groups turn into huge assholes. I would have had some harsh words for those fuckers
I've seen them around before but I don't remember them being such a pile of shit. I really hope someone doesn't find out where they all park at, it would be a shame if their tires suddenly went flat and a couple scratches showed up in the paint.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Why must body shaming exist? I just helped this guy in the door, and he's a mute. 4 douchebags in the lounge saw him walk by and commented on how big he was. He can't speak up. Even with his disability, he is still going through college in an attempt to better himself. Sometimes I really feel like getting an open carry permit for shit like this. I fucking hate it. I don't know where the guy is now, but it breaks my heart to think he's stuck thinking about that, all with the thought he couldn't speak up against it.

They knew he was a mute. Wonder if they would have said anything otherwise?
People can really suck sometimes.. They're probably insecure about themselves or being juvenile trying to impress each other. :\ As for the open carry permit, I know you're just venting, but that's a bad reason to get one.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
You probably don't have the qual if you don't know what the train is.

(ocmp5 i believe)
Was there a qual test recently for 5's? I don't remember. There was something ocmp recently if I recall.

I'm also still in a haze after waking up.

Reactions: C to the J

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Why must body shaming exist? I just helped this guy in the door, and he's a mute. 4 douchebags in the lounge saw him walk by and commented on how big he was. He can't speak up. Even with his disability, he is still going through college in an attempt to better himself. Sometimes I really feel like getting an open carry permit for shit like this. I fucking hate it. I don't know where the guy is now, but it breaks my heart to think he's stuck thinking about that, all with the thought he couldn't speak up against it.

They knew he was a mute. Wonder if they would have said anything otherwise?
Shitty people have shitty lives and want to make other people feel shitty as well.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen them around before but I don't remember them being such a pile of shit. I really hope someone doesn't find out where they all park at, it would be a shame if their tires suddenly went flat and a couple scratches showed up in the paint.

Jam a toothpick in each tires valve stem - air out, no real damage. A friend of a friends cousins brother did it once, so I'm told. :whistle:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Was there a qual test recently for 5's? I don't remember. There was something ocmp recently if I recall.

Don't know, too lazy to search.

Something something treat others how you want to be treated. Even if they don't deserve it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Yea it was I think 3 Sundays ago.

Reactions: Squatty

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
People can really suck sometimes.. They're probably insecure about themselves or being juvenile trying to impress each other. :\ As for the open carry permit, I know you're just venting, but that's a bad reason to get one.
Yeah.. not worth the jail time. I just don't know how to react to this. The guy is better than most of us in this school, he knows he has a permanent disability but is still wanting to join the workforce. He's the last type of person I would wish insult upon. I need a couple beers or something.

Reactions: booboo33

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
I like the other DI2B's.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Something something treat others how you want to be treated. Even if they don't deserve it.
This is a bad plan that leads to disaster for good people. Treat people well when you meet them, then treat them like they treat you afterwards. That leads to a just equilibrium.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
please don't do this, violence and or damaging others property isn't the answer. I would try and shame them, or educate them.

Reactions: Metallica
Status
Not open for further replies.