HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need a deal on 2 Nintendo Switches.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Talk about weird.

2 centimeters across
Wombats are the only animal known to drop cubic poop. Each piece is about 2 centimeters across, and wombats collect 80 to 100 poops in a night. They then strategically place them “around their domain” to mark their territory and attract mates. The cubic nature of the poop is thought to be an evolutionary adaptation, improving “stackability” and making the poops less likely to roll away.

Reactions: savvy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

C to the J @C to the J Peachy @PastorPeachy
about the best thing from Survivor Series....noticing Braun has a tattoo of North Carolina on his bicep...that PPV was worse than the Vicky throttling....

at least my Zaxby's wings were good....
Fuck man I wasn't even aware that was on last night.
Why am I still paying for WWE Network?

For my once a month WCW Nitro binges most likely.
i knew it was last night, but i didn’t watch live. my interest in the product has gone way down. i’m sure it’ll increase when Mania gets closer. i’m not sure why i find the current product lousy. i just find myself cringing more whenever i tune in

i know it’s pro wrestling. a little cringe is part of the humor of it all, but i don’t know. i can’t make it through 3-4 segments of a Raw or SD anymore

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Sending back almost a whole queue of scripts in about a minute, FYI

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i knew it was last night, but i didn’t watch live. my interest in the product has gone way down. i’m sure it’ll increase when Mania gets closer. i’m not sure why i find the current product lousy. i just find myself cringing more whenever i tune in

i know it’s pro wrestling. a little cringe is part of the humor of it all, but i don’t know. i can’t make it through 3-4 segments of a Raw or SD anymore
Yes Rumble through Mania.....what I refer to as "Mania season" is the only time I ever watch anymore.
I got slightly interested and was watching consistently when the Hardy's came back but that faded pretty quickly.

Reactions: rsclone and Peachy

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What's the yes or no CI script ? had to reinstall windows and lost it

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score

it was garbage

Reactions: rsclone and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yes Rumble through Mania.....what I refer to as "Mania season" is the only time I ever watch anymore.
I got slightly interested and was watching consistently when the Hardy's came back but that faded pretty quickly.
jan-april is the best time of the year

also I get why they’re doing it but i’m tired of ronda rousey. i’m not sure of the result last night. i think she was facing Charlotte (who i heard went off)

but yes. tired of ronda. and for the love of jaysus take the Bellas off the air

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status